Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
If you change your formation you must select the Succubus & Xyless for the party members. It was probably meant to require them to be selected at the start since they are the ones with you, but it wasn't added to the program. (Like you are required to select Carys when you help her after reading the note she left)
You also must have Ruksana as a member of your active party. If she is, try removing her while you are in the are where the scene takes place, then move south to the next screen, the add her back into the party and go back.
I have never had any problem with the scene activating. If you still can't get it to work let me know and I can take a look at your save file if you upload it.
Here the save file. Thanks for your help.

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
7 girls, 2 with dicks ... wouldn't want to share a cake with you if 2 if half of 7.

None of the girls belong to the MC so you're lucky, you can't share what you don't own. They do their own thing.
Who told you that? I don't recall the principle of sharing to be that you must own something in order to share it. Like I said, I'm not the sharing type.

Reactions: Genji

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who told you that? I don't recall the principle of sharing to be that you must own something in order to share it. Like I said, I'm not the sharing type.
I mean they aren't your property and will do what they want.

Obviously this isn't the game for you. I highly doubt a dev is going to rewrite an entire 50+ hour game because Zothan from a piracy forum doesn't like sharing.

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
I mean they aren't your property and will do what they want.

Obviously this isn't the game for you. I highly doubt a dev is going to rewrite an entire 50+ hour game because Zothan from a piracy forum doesn't like sharing.
I never said they were my property. I never said I wanted them to be my property. You like to assume things don't you. The reason why I was talking to Genji in the first place about another game is because I kind of lost interest in this game, that was obvious a while ago. Yet you had to bud in with your two cents trying to denigrate me.

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
Somehow the switch for that scene was already enabled. I don't know what actually caused it, but disabling it allowed it to be triggered again.
I thought so, too. Because the first time I went to Xas I did not have Ruksana in the party. Yet the party members were reacting to the scene on the way up and I expected the event to trigger.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone know if Rilke scenes are still available once she leaves? not sure if I missed up her path or not. Rilkes the cabin orc in case some people aren't sure.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
is there a way to turn the character into a girl? i've been playing as a guy trying to experience if there is anything new but i relised that there are better scenes being a girl. (when i did play as the girl it was a long time ago so it was not this updated. like a code in the code menu or something to turn me into a girl or something cus the guys kinda boring

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
also i saw that there was a pregnancy option and a childrens room, if i play as the guy then does that mean i can have kids with my companions and if i'm the girl does that mean i can have kids myself but with the male companions (don't know about the basement ones if the female version can have a kid from 'it'.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
is there a way to turn the character into a girl? i've been playing as a guy trying to experience if there is anything new but i relised that there are better scenes being a girl. (when i did play as the girl it was a long time ago so it was not this updated. like a code in the code menu or something to turn me into a girl or something cus the guys kinda boring
Short answer; no.

Longer answer; you might be able to figure something out if you went through and edited the right switches, but I imagine it'd be a pain in the ass and the end result would be buggy and might be broken to the point that you probably wouldn't really be able to play the game. The only real option if you want to experience the female scenes is to make a new game.
also i saw that there was a pregnancy option and a childrens room, if i play as the guy then does that mean i can have kids with my companions and if i'm the girl does that mean i can have kids myself but with the male companions (don't know about the basement ones if the female version can have a kid from 'it'.
Read the guide; all the information you need about the pregnancy system is there.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
i was looking around in the guide while waiting for a reply i i found out it is possible 'male-to-female, turn on switch 4983 and off 4982 and use the debug stone. To change from female to male do the opposite.'
I haven't tried that, but every time it's been brought up here people have said trying to change their gender broke a lot of things in their game.
I'd just make a new game anyway since you'd miss any scenes related to things you already did as the male pc even if the gender change works.

Buboxic

Aug 20, 2017
You can try running it in compatibility mode (Windows 7) and see if that makes any difference. I can't guarantee that will make a difference, but I have had some success using it with problematic games.
Thank you, this fixed my black screen!

Synnny

Aug 9, 2018
I'm having major trouble with Clawyn's route. Can anyone help?

to clarify, Male PC. If that clears anything up

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I'm having major trouble with Clawyn's route. Can anyone help?

to clarify, Male PC. If that clears anything up
What specifically are you having a problem with? Are you talking about her companion quest or something else?

Aurx

May 19, 2017
I suppose this is the best place to ask, as I've googled the problem and can't find an answer to it. Is there a fix to the game's screen freezing? Very often the game will "freeze" in the sense that the screen no longer moves, but I can still hear the game and actually navigate the menus and my character. It happens often enough that I'm considering it unplayable to be honest.

Reactions: Hakkira

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone know how to activate the mob scene in Xas? I have tried walking towards them with Ruksana but they aren't reacting or starting the scene.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes