Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I just found two other bugs:

1) In Xas Ursulas quest won’t trigger, even though I have Ruksana with me. Any ideas?
2) While in Xyless’s amulet you can’t change the formation. Attempting to do so will lock you into the formation menu.
Anyone know how to activate the mob scene in Xas? I have tried walking towards them with Ruksana but they aren't reacting or starting the scene.
Seems to be a known bug.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I suppose this is the best place to ask, as I've googled the problem and can't find an answer to it. Is there a fix to the game's screen freezing? Very often the game will "freeze" in the sense that the screen no longer moves, but I can still hear the game and actually navigate the menus and my character. It happens often enough that I'm considering it unplayable to be honest.
Try running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7

Aurx

May 19, 2017
Try running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7
Unfortunately this didn't fix the issue. I've also tried moving the entire game location do different places such as a different SSD and a flash drive and it still happens.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
If you upload your save file I can look at it.
Thanks for the offer. Managed to fix it with the save editor. If anyone has that problem in the future. Open your save editor and select your save. Then go into advanced. switches and variables. select switches and look for 927 Pillory stop dialogue. its either that or 924. I ended up hitting that and as soon as I loaded my save the dialogue came up and it let me past. Still unsure if you can reactivate Rilkes after she leaves the cabin. Was unable to find any switches for that.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Can anybody tell me how to progress the quest where pirate queen Vesper Lyra stole my artefact (eye of something) ?
Quest log is as useless as it was before.
And why did my attack (hero slash?) changed permanently into TAUNT? Did I equip something bad or just a bug from transfering saves from earlier version(4.2)?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to progress the quest where pirate queen Vesper Lyra stole my artefact (eye of something) ?
Quest log is as useless as it was before.
And why did my attack (hero slash?) changed permanently into TAUNT? Did I equip something bad or just a bug from transfering saves from earlier version(4.2)?
Once she takes the artifact that is the end of the quest. If you go back to your room in the castle you should find a note (chest in the back of the room)
I don't know if there are any plans for the future to make additions or not.

Reactions: happybrother

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Taunt attack is from the defender glyph, which you probably either equipped without reading or somehow it equipped itself

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Taunt attack is from the defender glyph, which you probably either equipped without reading or somehow it equipped itself
Thank you it helped.

But in the previous version of the game I had something like Hero Strike (line of AOE attack) despite having Defender orbs/runes.
After transfering saves (much previous version like 4.1 or 4.2) the rules must've changed (or bugs got fixed) and that's how I got "Taunt" attack despite having Mark of the Hero on both weapons. Previously it only added the status effect to enemies.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
fuck yes ! there wasnt any a few months ago i had to be sure tnx bro does this game include impregnation or preggo sex stuff ? or is it somehting that will come ?

also i read the guide i dont get it what is the mom of the mc called ?
The game does have pregnancy content and the mother changes depending on the origin you choose at the beginning. I think only farmer and male noble origin have incest content with the respective mother.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Because of priorities, you never know what they scene they will add, but IMO it's not likely they will spend resources on a single origin route this late in the development, especially considering how much a pain in the butt they pregnancies are. Okay, there's some idea, Twilia will have a scene somewhere in the next updates, Seren with futa fem pc, Carys should have vaginal sex with male eventually, plus Tilan and some others.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes