Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I know it might not be possible, but the orc neighbor Rilke, is it possible to get the right choices for her to stay in the cabin in the whitemoon castle area?

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
I have quite an annoying bug.

The game sometimes just freezes.
So far it happened exclusively during convo and Menu (esc/right click) interaction.

It seems to me the render takes a shit, since I can still interact by clicking, open menus and all that jazz judging by the sounds.
So basically, it's a frozen picture while the game is still running. I don't have any idea how to recreate the bug tho.

Hope it helps?

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
Another issue I have encountered are several quests I received are not showing up in the quest log.
Latest one was from the General in Summeredge about how the city needs gold.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Another issue I have encountered are several quests I received are not showing up in the quest log.
Latest one was from the General in Summeredge about how the city needs gold.
It's just like that, if anything should be surprised when a quest does show up in the journal.

Reactions: Whitewolf7987
Jul 5, 2018
ok so im having an issue i have the dwarven guards but the trainer wont train them saying she would if we actually had any is there a fix for this?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
ok so im having an issue i have the dwarven guards but the trainer wont train them saying she would if we actually had any is there a fix for this?
There are dwarven guards?
EDIT: nvm I've literally never let Duncan stay king in any of my like 8 or so playthroughs, so I've only gotten the bon guards

Anyway I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that since I've never encountered it, but getting the human guards should let her train them at least and then you can just switch back to the other guards.
EDIT: On further investigation (but not that much further tbh) it seems like the guards you can get before you get the human guards don't actually count as guards, so yeah get the human guards then switch after if it matters to you which guards you have (the differences between the guards are purely cosmetic). Alternatively it might just be the guards don't count until after Summeredge since that's when your castle starts getting attacked (I'm not going to bother with testing that though); are you past that point in the story yet? It might explain things a bit if you aren't.

Sjosh

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone got any Male Evil Route Saves?

My laptop broke down a while back and I forgot about this game for a month or three, but now that I have downloaded it again, I would really prefer not having to start over all the way.

Jul 5, 2018
There are dwarven guards?
EDIT: nvm I've literally never let Duncan stay king in any of my like 8 or so playthroughs, so I've only gotten the bon guards

Anyway I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that since I've never encountered it, but getting the human guards should let her train them at least and then you can just switch back to the other guards.
EDIT: On further investigation (but not that much further tbh) it seems like the guards you can get before you get the human guards don't actually count as guards, so yeah get the human guards then switch after if it matters to you which guards you have (the differences between the guards are purely cosmetic). Alternatively it might just be the guards don't count until after Summeredge since that's when your castle starts getting attacked (I'm not going to bother with testing that though); are you past that point in the story yet? It might explain things a bit if you aren't.
yeah im at the point were you go to that little island after beating murhal except i left the island to check on the castle and now i can't get back ik my game is full of bugs it seem haha also how do i get human guards?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
yeah im at the point were you go to that little island after beating murhal except i left the island to check on the castle and now i can't get back ik my game is full of bugs it seem haha also how do i get human guards?
You need to talk to General Titania in Summeredge after liberating the city. She will ask you to go to Novos and speak to the governor about a loan. Complete the quest and then return to Summeredge and talk to the general (Scene for male character). Then return to your castle and you will have a visitor with an alliance proposal from the General, accept it. Go to the castle conference room and talk to Caelan and ask to deploy guards.

Jul 5, 2018
You need to talk to General Titania in Summeredge after liberating the city. She will ask you to go to Novos and speak to the governor about a loan. Complete the quest and then return to Summeredge and talk to the general (Scene for male character). Then return to your castle and you will have a visitor with an alliance proposal from the General, accept it. Go to the castle conference room and talk to Caelan and ask to deploy guards.
thanks mate

Oct 8, 2018
Does this game have any kind of schedule for the updates? They feel like completely random, I wish they made more Vesper content tbh.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes