Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm hesitant whether I should give the game a try... Some of the are style looks great, some looks not so much.
How prevalent is the 'bad' art style? Is it 50/50 or less?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Onysko
Because of the large ammount of scenes it was necessary that the developers comissioned the work of several artists. So in the end your question will depend of how you classify a art as good or bad. Speaking for myself i would say it is mostly good.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Please someone can post a link for the version 4.4b, it is the last one who works with the cheat mood from Lain and I want try it.

TangoP

May 21, 2017
Anyone already have a high-level female soldier, so I don't have to grind the main story all over again?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I have asked this from the devs but il say it again here cus they might do it someday i hope the mom story lines from the mc’s get update with impregnation and pregnant sex with mom and mc and i think im not the only 1 who wants more incest content :D

Reactions: Xypher

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Almost sure it was already stated, multiple times, this is not going to happen.
Where is that stated link me the post ? Cause when i asked the devs directly they dith not tell me this was never gonna happen they just said there busy doing other things first now :D

Last edited:

Alphasis

Aug 14, 2018
Bug: after Rulwe's quest the tentacle monster is marked permanently as a quest companion and can't be removed.
Some quests only allow 1 extra companion and it literally breaks the game.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Onysko
Because of the large ammount of scenes it was necessary that the developers comissioned the work of several artists. So in the end your question will depend of how you classify a art as good or bad. Speaking for myself i would say it is mostly good.
Thanks, I'll try to be more specific, these are to examples from the 1st page (the rest look way better imo):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I keep getting the loading error

Failed to load:img/pictures/YFarmPC01.png

It keeps popping up every 5 seconds can someone help

Reactions: Lulzman1

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I'm currently trying to save Beatrice but somehow I can't. I got the Pure Vial from the nun but nothing happen when I talk to Beatrice in the Chapel.
I was actually farmer but using save editor to change class to help her.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I keep getting the loading error

Failed to load:img/pictures/YFarmPC01.png

It keeps popping up every 5 seconds can someone help

just go into the pictures folders (www->img-> you need to type in \pictures at the end of the directions) copy a random image there and rename it to YFarmPC01.png

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes