Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Is it just me or cant you cancle things and open menue with C anymore? I thought that was possible last time i played this game.

Mar 6, 2019
I found that when I go to meet Ruksana in the Orc camp for the first time it skips one of my characters lines. When Brave stops me and asks what we're doing there I say, "I need to speak to your chief", he then asks, "about what". I don't know what is said after that because that is the line that gets skipped. I assume my character said something about Murkahl, but the line never appears on screen. What gives? Does anyone else have this problem?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure that we need a new Save Fix for sersion 4.5
The new expansion is literally unplayable.

Last edited:

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi I am new to this game and I wanted to know how to see the affection meter of the companions? And also the game updates. Do you have to download the game again when a new update comes or can you download thea new content and place it in your old game folder.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Hi I am new to this game and I wanted to know how to see the affection meter of the companions? And also the game updates. Do you have to download the game again when a new update comes or can you download thea new content and place it in your old game folder.
To see the affection for a party member you go into the menu and select "Status", Select the one you want to check, then select "Variables".

You have to download the new version, there isn't an update to go from one version to the next (If you have version 4.4 you still have to download the full version of 4.5, there isn't an update patch for it). There have only been a few "update" releases and they were bug fixes for the recent release at the time, which are labeled with a letter extension (4.2C, 4.3A for example).

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Really? I haven't played the new version yet. :unsure:
You are literally stuck right at the beginning and can not continue.
(I am using saved files which originally comes from the game 4.2b)

It is possible that if you start a new game with version 4.4 or 4.5, you will not have any problems.
But I'm pretty sure that until we get Save fix for version 4.5, nobody with the old saves will be able to play the new expansion.
(Only new solider origins quest works without problems)

batista007

May 17, 2017
You are literally stuck right at the beginning and can not continue.
(I am using saved files which originally comes from the game 4.2b)

It is possible that if you start a new game with version 4.4 or 4.5, you will not have any problems.
But I'm pretty sure that until we get Save fix for version 4.5, nobody with the old saves will be able to play the new expansion.
(Only new solider origins quest works without problems)
Someone knows how to do the mission Soldier Origin Finale

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I was able to start the Vesunna quest with an older save and the save patch. However, it is still quite bugged. The image for Vesunna (the character) is apparently not present or it's not looking for the right one. To start the quest, when asked to select my party I had to look for the "required character" icon (the cat bell) with no image or name. That's Vesunna. She was at the very bottom of the list. I had to put her into my party so it's just the MC and the unnamed, imageless guest character (Vesunna).

Unfortunately, the game crashes if I open the menu with her in my party. So... no saving till it's over. Fun.

The same thing is happening for me with Twilia when doing the Rulwe companion quest as well. And I'm going to assume any quest with a guest character.

Last edited:

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
4.5A Launched
Bugfixes:
- updated to a newer version of nw.js
- Vesunna is no longer invislbe when joining your team
- The Rulwe is no longer a locked companion after its companion quest

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes