Avictimisme

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone happen to have a female save file with a lot of the scenes in place? I ended up having a lot of them about two and a half months ago on whatever version that was but after changing computers I no longer have that save and I would rather not play though it all again, if not, I can devote a day or so to beating it again!

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
I'm a Kaliyo patreon and I can assure you that the last fix doesn't fix anything, at least with the save I have, I had to start a new game and besides what I've been reading there are other bugs that were not fixed for the moment, I recommend you to wait for the 4.5B.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Are most L's supposed to be replaced with ! marks? I am just quickly asking that to make sure
I haven't lost me mind again.

Also where is this debug stone? i ain't seen it although I did just start playing.

Last edited:

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Are most L's supposed to be replaced with ! marks? I am just quickly asking that to make sure
I haven't lost me mind again.

Also where is this debug stone? i ain't seen it although I did just start playing.
Yes and the Debug Stone is in your inventory.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I was able to start the Vesunna quest with an older save and the save patch. However, it is still quite bugged. The image for Vesunna (the character) is apparently not present or it's not looking for the right one. To start the quest, when asked to select my party I had to look for the "required character" icon (the cat bell) with no image or name. That's Vesunna. She was at the very bottom of the list. I had to put her into my party so it's just the MC and the unnamed, imageless guest character (Vesunna).

Unfortunately, the game crashes if I open the menu with her in my party. So... no saving till it's over. Fun.

The same thing is happening for me with Twilia when doing the Rulwe companion quest as well. And I'm going to assume any quest with a guest character.
Even playing without saving the game won't save you.
For example, there is a place where you have to put 3 people into a party that only allows 2 people.
So you're stuck in the menu forever.

We need Save fix for 4.5

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
How to Travel to Veralia? :cry:
I spoke to all sailors without any avail I did not have any choice to travel to Veralia
Anybody can help me ?
v4.3A

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
When the walkthrough gonna be updated again?
Probably when Redknight gets around to updating it.
with meredith
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think she ever says she doesn't love her husband anymore; she wants to "punish" him by fucking someone else.
EDIT: I just went back to check the scene, and she clearly states: "I still love him, but after what he did...I think he deserves to have his wife taken by a young stud for a little while..."
How to Travel to Veralia? :cry:
I spoke to all sailors without any avail I did not have any choice to travel to Veralia
Anybody can help me ?
v4.3A
Talk to the sailor for Laroavia; he'll take you to Veralia.
I believe Laroavia is the continent and the place you're going to is a city in Laroavia called Veralia.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Hancock

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Probably when Redknight gets around to updating it.

I don't think she ever says she doesn't love her husband anymore; she wants to "punish" him by fucking someone else.

Talk to the sailor for Laroavia; he'll take you to Veralia.
I believe Laroavia is the continent and the place you're going to is a city in Laroavia called Veralia.
View attachment 331172
Thanks will try :love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm a Kaliyo patreon and I can assure you that the last fix doesn't fix anything, at least with the save I have, I had to start a new game and besides what I've been reading there are other bugs that were not fixed for the moment, I recommend you to wait for the 4.5B.
Thanks for the info. (y)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Someone knows how to do the mission Soldier Origin Finale
I'm sorry, but what's your problem?
You have to be more specific.

If you want to start a second soldier quest, you have to talk to the guy who is in charge of human soldiers in your castle.
He has red hair and a witch hat. You can find him in congress room.

batista007

May 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but what's your problem?
You have to be more specific.

If you want to start a second soldier quest, you have to talk to the guy who is in charge of human soldiers in your castle.
He has red hair and a witch hat. You can find him in congress room.
Thank you, that's what I wanted to know so I have to talk to the soldier to start the mission

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it possible to get both Xyless and Carys? or do i need to make separate walkthroughs?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is it possible to get both Xyless and Carys? or do i need to make separate walkthroughs?
Theoretically it is possible.
But you have to get Xyless first (or use editor).

You need some corruption to enslave Xyless but you cant get Carys if you are corrupted and she leave you if you became corrupted. But after you enslave Xyless, she won't care if you're evil or good. Slaves have no right to a different opinion! :cool:

Reactions: Xypher
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes