Aysheen

May 9, 2017
I know that, I hoped that someone know What Is It :)
I prefer euro-dragons too
It will probably be some sort of an inn or a brothel filled with exotic creatures.
And I wouldn't disregard dragons considering that there already is one in game. Only in a human form, but still

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Is there way to get rid of ghost girl scene and entry animation loop?
It's a fresh start and both male and female pc keep getting it and it seems to be blocking all personal room content.
Bit of a fail update after 2.4 which was bug free ( for me at least)

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Is there way to get rid of ghost girl scene and entry animation loop?
It's a fresh start and both male and female pc keep getting it and it seems to be blocking all personal room content.
Bit of a fail update after 2.4 which was bug free ( for me at least)
Well, before 2.5a it was stuck on the second image forever, so an infinite loop is an improvement. But all the other room content scenes seem to work, at least they do for me.

no permanent changes just scenes (i think)
Correct, only temporary for two scenes. But plenty of other futas around

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Why does the gallery not show the orc taking off all her amour and fucking the horse when she gets the cum for the quest when you unlock it that way,for me it only show her taking the top off and tit fucking it in the gallery.

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Well, before 2.5a it was stuck on the second image forever, so an infinite loop is an improvement. But all the other room content scenes seem to work, at least they do for me.
Yeah finally started working, like 3 scenes in a row. Must be remembering the timing differently, oh well.

On a side note that greatsword is damn op on paladin or templar early game.

Why does the gallery not show the orc taking off all her amour and fucking the horse when she gets the cum for the quest when you unlock it that way,for me it only show her taking the top off and tit fucking it in the gallery.
A lot of gallery scenes are missing sadly.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
I finished the 3 locations I had to go to for the main quests... but now I don't know what to do

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
How to trigger the pregnancy for female hero, anyone know ?
Keep goind through scenes without using the anti-pregnancy potion, sleep in castle after each one and hope you get lucky.

I finished the 3 locations I had to go to for the main quests... but now I don't know what to do
Go back to the castle, you'll get a conversation with Meredith and unlock a new captain in Slinsk

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, this has probably been asked before, but anyone know how to get sex scene with farmer mother?
I've talked to her at pub, but can only sell my body to dudes.

Also, I can't seem to find the scene with a dark elf.

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry, this has probably been asked before, but anyone know how to get sex scene with farmer mother?
I've talked to her at pub, but can only sell my body to dudes.

Also, I can't seem to find the scene with a dark elf.
When you first find out about what she does you tell her to stop and that you will pay for rent(or what ever it says) and then come back during act 2 she will ask to start doing it again because, she is bored and then you can then have sex with her if you convince her not to.

Reactions: Asuminoya

yaboysoul

Jun 22, 2017
im stuck with the main quest "the mysterious call" i cannot find tamask in prelek village for the life of me can anyone help me?

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
im stuck with the main quest "the mysterious call" i cannot find tamask in prelek village for the life of me can anyone help me?
Should be in one of the houses.

Is there a different outcome to that Clawyn x soul eater or whatsitcalled encounter or it doesn't matter what choices i make? Always gets her soul eaten or whatever.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
How to trigger the pregnancy for female hero, anyone know ?
Have unprotected vaginal sex with humans, elves, orcs, minotaurs or 1 extra being :).
I've got after first try in Arena

Should be in one of the houses.

Is there a different outcome to that Clawyn x soul eater or whatsitcalled encounter or it doesn't matter what choices i make? Always gets her soul eaten or whatever.
How to trigger Clawyn sould quest?

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
So I didnt played since 2.3 and now, i have two questions: 1. How/when do I trigger the male templar origin quest scene? (It sounds for me like it's in the origin)
2. How do I trigger the beast scene, when traveling from oakshire to slinsk?
I got the beast scene after liberating Summeredge and then leaving from Slinsk.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes