Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
At a part where I need to speak to mayla in slinsk. I don't see her anywhere

edit- figured it out

Last edited:

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
In 2.4 it was possible to encounter the beast on your first travel to Slinsk. Maybe they changed it or the chance is rather random?
I think they changed it, I got it first travel to Slinsk in 2.4 but no not in 2.5a until after I had done Summeredge and was on my way to the fort to do the Orc quest.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
How do I impregnate Meredith and rukasa I have max affection for both of them is there a requirement or something

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
There is a link to a save editor a few pages back, click advanced option in it to get the menu that lets you adjust affection and corruption.
good you prehaps direct me to the post because if its the rpg save editor I can't click variables... its greyed out

randa

May 7, 2017
i am confused with the wralock quest. I did accept it and lost afection to meredith. Then went on the rod to Slinks, killed the bandit and beast at the bridge, but i can not enter Slinks (after ACT1) started. It says, "I have to find a abandond place to think.) How can I enter Slinks for the horse cum? Do I ahve to go to the orc camp and fight there (after sleeping)?
Or is the warlock quest not doable before? This "Screeming book" for the new walock quest I did not found it in the tower.
It is a fresh start. I want to have the succubus in the party, before I go and meet Raksan. What do I do wrong?

Edit: I reloaded before accepting the quest and found the book. But where is the Demones? I only found the Cheating Succubus.

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
including the enemy on the top floor? Its HP is 3600. How can i beat him with meredit and the MC?
Because i cleard out all other enemies. But no succubus shows up.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
including the enemy on the top floor? Its HP is 3600. How can i beat him with meredit and the MC?
Because i cleard out all other enemies. But no succubus shows up.
First of all by castle I meant castle Whitemoon - your base, west of Oakshire, not the Warlock's Tower.
Secondly, the demon on the top of the tower can be weakened by using the blue torches around it

randa

May 7, 2017
Thanks a lot. in an earlier version the succubus was in the warlock tower. Oh well I guess there are more things or NPC in different places.

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
Anyway, if you're only interested in the scene, it can be done with a little save editing with this little program - . Works on morality and affinity too if you're in the mood for cheating, but you can play with the variables and get the pregnant Ruksana scene once you find her in the castle forest.
good you prehaps direct me to the post because if its the rpg save editor I can't click variables... its greyed out
There it is.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Theres a RPG Maker MV cheat plugin out there on the internet I dont believe I can post links but I'll try to cut it down so you guys can search for it yourselves;
github.com/ emerladCoder/ RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin

Basically, you add the JS and CSS files to the plugin folder (www/js/plugins) and then you go back to (www/js) and open up Plugins.js, there you simply copy and paste the last line and change whatever is after "name" : to "name" : "Cheat_Menu". (Also remember to add a ,(comma) after the line you just copy pasted, otherwise it wont recognize that a new class file is to be loaded)

i hope this helps, and I hope I was semi coherent, long night with very little sleep.

The cheats are activated ingame by pressing the number 1 on your keyboard, from there a window should show up in the top left where you can cycle through the different things to cheat with (If you want corruption or affection for example, go to the Variable page, then locate the variable that controls what ever you want to change, I think for meredith its something like "meredithCorruption".

Play around with it, its much easier than trying to use CheatEngine to change variables.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes