randa

May 7, 2017
Which NPC? I only met the Guy in front of the Graveyard and after he sealed the being, I rejected to loot the treasure and he simply leaves. Do you mean this guy? Then I have missed this opportunity. :(

randa

May 7, 2017
It's a noob question, but

Is there a way to search only this thread? If I use both Search box on the top, the entire Forum is searched.
In "Help" I did not find an answer.

Thanks a lot .

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Which NPC? I only met the Guy in front of the Graveyard and after he sealed the being, I rejected to loot the treasure and he simply leaves. Do you mean this guy? Then I have missed this opportunity. :(
You need to agree to the looting, otherwise you get only morality.

Where i get the first quest companion for Ruksana
Every companion quest is initiated in Castle Whitemoon, either by talking to them, or by sitting on the throne

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
LOL! I'm such an idiot...
I've just played with my keyboard since the start and completely forgot you could actually use the mouse *facepalm*

Thanks for pointing that out guys :)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I've just played with my keyboard since the start and completely forgot you could actually use the mouse *facepalm*

You didn't miss much, the mouse support in MV is pretty bad. The path finding is horrid. Honestly, developers shouldn't even force you to use the mouse but some do in some cases.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017

You didn't miss much, the mouse support in MV is pretty bad. The path finding is horrid. Honestly, developers shouldn't even force you to use the mouse but some do in some cases.
Another place where I found using mouse necessarily is abandoned castle in Cinkahn.
I also managed to use mouse few times to avoid some roaming monsters, just to save some time

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Well, it's still better than in Uprising

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Guys I have a problem with the game, everytime I get a new quest it doesn't show on the journal until it's completed, I just got three of them and even my "in progress" tab is empty. If I remember well everything started when I got the Ruksana's companion quest, I went straight to the horse and I saw the ritual scene without having the axe/scepter, anyone knows a way to fix it? I already have 10+ hours of gameplay and I really don't want to start over, thanks.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Nopy is 404 not found.

EDIT: what the hell refreshed it like 3 times and now its working but its slow af
Nopy down atm being worked on having trouble with it. So atm pls use gofile.

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
You can buy anti-pregnancy potions at several shops in adorevia. To prevent getting impregnated you need to drink them, they stay active for 20 minutes. You can see in the main-menu if the state is active or not.
Right now you are able to get pregnant from five different races:
1) Humans
2) Orcs
3) Elves
4) Minotaurs
5) ... a secret one that we don't want to spoil.

Anyone found out what the 5th race is that can impregnate female MC?

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
You can buy anti-pregnancy potions at several shops in adorevia. To prevent getting impregnated you need to drink them, they stay active for 20 minutes. You can see in the main-menu if the state is active or not.
Right now you are able to get pregnant from five different races:
1) Humans
2) Orcs
3) Elves
4) Minotaurs
5) ... a secret one that we don't want to spoil.

Anyone found out what the 5th race is that can impregnate female MC?
It's the Wolf you can sleep with near Slinsk

Reactions: Kazehana
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes