ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You can buy anti-pregnancy potions at several shops in adorevia. To prevent getting impregnated you need to drink them, they stay active for 20 minutes. You can see in the main-menu if the state is active or not.
Right now you are able to get pregnant from five different races:
1) Humans
2) Orcs
3) Elves
4) Minotaurs
5) ... a secret one that we don't want to spoil.

Anyone found out what the 5th race is that can impregnate female MC?
All male members from the dev team because we love to fuck you hard with our bad game. Nah just kidding, i wonder too what it is.
Mystic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can your companions get impregnated by someone else than you?
Not yet

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Question: When you enter map at your castle base, there is a cabin (with one glowing purple window) on far upper right of the map. Can anything be done here or do you need to unlock a character or objective?

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Can your companions get impregnated by someone else than you?
Doesn't seem to be a real sex % roll , rather just a *quest* after certain affection. Could be wrong but its not like violated heroine i'm sure. Looked a bit random for sure some oral/anal and boom baby , not sure that's how it works.

Hopefully they don't add it cause my gurl aint payin for other bitches babies :D (can't have the preggo in the party for a bit).
Also is it just one scene added for fem pc atm (summeredge club)?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Question: When you enter map at your castle base, there is a cabin (with one glowing purple window) on far upper right of the map. Can anything be done here or do you need to unlock a character or objective?
I saw no mention about anything that could happen there.

Doesn't seem to be a real sex % roll , rather just a *quest* after certain affection. Could be wrong but its not like violated heroine i'm sure. Looked a bit random for sure some oral/anal and boom baby , not sure that's how it works.

Hopefully they don't add it cause my gurl aint payin for other bitches babies :D (can't have the preggo in the party for a bit).
Also is it just one scene added for fem pc atm (summeredge club)?
Yes, just one according to IMAGES folder

Glokta

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone found out what the 5th race is that can impregnate female MC?
When you go towards the chest near succubus' entrace u'll fall into a cave, there's a monster. I think he's the 5th one.

Btw, does anyone know where can i get the items for princess Rina, the princess from Xas ?

Reactions: Kazehana

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
When you go towards the chest near succubus' entrace u'll fall into a cave, there's a monster. I think he's the 5th one.

Btw, does anyone know where can i get the items for princess Rina, the princess from Xas ?
The monster under the castle has been able to lay eggs in your female MC for quite a long while now so I don't think it is her.

For the princess you get brandy from the Slinsk pub,rope from the deep woods orc cave trader and anti-preg potions from the sex shop in Ornese but other vendors also have them.

Reactions: Amte

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Dunno if im allowed to ask for help here on quests, this is my first time posting. But i got a quest from some princess in Xas, does any one have idea what i need to do for this quest? thanks xoxox

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Dunno if im allowed to ask for help here on quests, this is my first time posting. But i got a quest from some princess in Xas, does any one have idea what i need to do for this quest? thanks xoxox
it was mentioned just literally 3 posts up

Reactions: Aysheen

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Any of u are still disapointed that gallery and quest log are not working properly since 1.6 version? I meant none of bounty guild quests are in log, most of companion quests neither. Gallery is showing only few scenes and one is bugged( i got goddes sex scene after first meetin her). But i have to admit, story is really good, and i enjoyed playing it.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
So i did that princess quest in xas, now i have no idea where to go for a new quest/story progression, any tips?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
just wondering, I guess I'm about to hit act 2 in Verelia City.
It says some quests are no longer available after I progress to act 2.

any quests in particular for this?
MC is male adventurer...all characters are around level 19
I have 12 characters.
I ran around as much as I could to find more quests (pretty much all accessible areas).
Upgraded the castle as much as I could (cant seem to find soldiers for it yet, I guess that's for later).

i

Reactions: Zhar

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
For soldiers you need to do general Titania's quest from soldiers fort in Summeredge, then in your castle accept offer she sends via messenger to station troops there. You need to ask for troops via npc in conference room.
You can then train them and boost defense some, also gives Meredith someone to do when she's bored :p

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes