Aysheen

May 9, 2017
just wondering, I guess I'm about to hit act 2 in Verelia City.
It says some quests are no longer available after I progress to act 2.

any quests in particular for this?
MC is male adventurer...all characters are around level 19
I have 12 characters.
I ran around as much as I could to find more quests (pretty much all accessible areas).
Upgraded the castle as much as I could (cant seem to find soldiers for it yet, I guess that's for later).

i
Well, anything in Oakshire will be gone, both quests and the sword in the stone, otherwise everything else should still be available afterwards

Reactions: katarne04

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
how can i activate the pregnancy?
At the beginning of game you're asked if you want it to be active, it was even in older versions.
For pregnancy itself - FemPC should have unprotected vaginal sex with fertile partners :) MalePC - probably special quests with Ruksana, Meredith, Clawyn.

Well, anything in Oakshire will be gone, both quests and the sword in the stone, otherwise everything else should still be available afterwards
By the way, is that sword good? I didn't take it early in game and forgot later.

Can Anonymous post some polls from patreon page? Just to know what is going on there.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
When they gonna fix the gallery? it so broken I can't tell how many scenes I've uncovered...

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
By the way, is that sword good? I didn't take it early in game and forgot later./QUOTE]

Unless they've changed it, it should be one of the strongest weapons damage-wise and it automatically heals you for a bit

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! found more info on the wikia of this game. Your posts really narrowed the quests down for me. I really appreciate it. So here's the info...
[Aetherius,] Sword in Stone
  • Must have 50+ morality in order to claim
    • +450 Physical Attack Power
    • The newest of all weapons

aww, so much for that. only 39 morality here on my 1st playthrough. wanted to get as much scenes as I can heh.

I was able to goto Cinkahn after Slinsk (before Xas and Novos). Cinkahn is the samurai village. Over there, I was able to grind the harpies for gold and exps well before I was supposed to I think. Just had enough to kill a round of harpies, goto the inn and sleep, then rinse & repeat. Cinkahn has better armor and weapons + Katelyn. Farmed Katanas and the best armor there. The Katana were about +320ish for the warrior (Galhart *i think his name is) and Zent, the spellblade.

Aetherius, the sword in stone is a mighty fine weapon to pass though. Its gonna make my next playthrough even better!

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
At the beginning of game you're asked if you want it to be active, it was even in older versions.
For pregnancy itself - FemPC should have unprotected vaginal sex with fertile partners :) MalePC - probably special quests with Ruksana, Meredith, Clawyn.

By the way, is that sword good? I didn't take it early in game and forgot later.

Can Anonymous post some polls from patreon page? Just to know what is going on there.
yeah but i already have a mc advanced, can i activate it by a diferent way?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
yeah but i already have a mc advanced, can i activate it by a diferent way?
MC?
I don't know if it's pregnancy will work if saves from very old version used or you choose non-pregnancies at game start

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! found more info on the wikia of this game. Your posts really narrowed the quests down for me. I really appreciate it. So here's the info...
[Aetherius,] Sword in Stone
  • Must have 50+ morality in order to claim
    • +450 Physical Attack Power
    • The newest of all weapons

aww, so much for that. only 39 morality here on my 1st playthrough. wanted to get as much scenes as I can heh.

I was able to goto Cinkahn after Slinsk (before Xas and Novos). Cinkahn is the samurai village. Over there, I was able to grind the harpies for gold and exps well before I was supposed to I think. Just had enough to kill a round of harpies, goto the inn and sleep, then rinse & repeat. Cinkahn has better armor and weapons + Katelyn. Farmed Katanas and the best armor there. The Katana were about +320ish for the warrior (Galhart *i think his name is) and Zent, the spellblade.

Aetherius, the sword in stone is a mighty fine weapon to pass though. Its gonna make my next playthrough even better!
Just got the Sword from the Stone while in Act 3 - it was still there. With Katana in other hand I raised my Attack to 999, will test it soon :)

sleepyagent

Aug 17, 2016
Hey All,
I just got to Clawyn's second mission at the ruins of her old village. Is there a way to beat it without getting the scene with the memory demon (choosing the correct dialogue options when speaking with the demon?) or is it unavoidable?

Thanks

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Hey All,
I just got to Clawyn's second mission at the ruins of her old village. Is there a way to beat it without getting the scene with the memory demon (choosing the correct dialogue options when speaking with the demon?) or is it unavoidable?

Thanks
You need to have the scene but you can beat it, as in save her soul.
I'ts just the dialogue options, not sure if there is affection needed.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
MC?
I don't know if it's pregnancy will work if saves from very old version used or you choose non-pregnancies at game start
male character, my saves are no too old and in the begining says "this can be switch later" for the pregnancy

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Alternative to the broken gallery is to keep a backup saves before each scene happens. Save often.. use up all 24 slots, back it up, save over, back it up, etc. if you need to go back to a certain point, you can.. I save at least 45 scenes from female pc that way..

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
SO I am currently having an issue, after recruiting Ruksana, I get the message " Maybe we can find an abandoned place near oakshire." I did some looking and found the abandoned house, but no way to get into it. Does anyone know how you get in there?

Reactions: Axer Hell
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes