Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Aww. No cheat plugin? So I guess I have to grind again...
there is no more cheat "skip battle?
Again - PLEASE READ MORE THAN THE LAST FR*KKNG POST!!!!!!.

The cheat demon is where the Succubus was.

And there are links for save editor and cheat plugin too, just click a few times.
There is even a guide for searching through topics - use it, PLEASE

Last edited:

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
You need to free the demon from the Oakshire warlock tower then when you encounter enemies the skip option is in the MCs special menu if you choose to activate cheats with the demon.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So what happens if you let Clawyn be consumed by the Memory Demon? Is there a personality or corruption change?

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
So what happens if you let Clawyn be consumed by the Memory Demon? Is there a personality or corruption change?
Not yet i think. They should be adding her pregnancy and more late game banter in next few updates or something.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
Again - PLEASE READ MORE THAN THE LAST FR*KKNG POST!!!!!!.

The cheat demon is where the Succubus was.

And there are links for save editor and cheat plugin too, just click a few times.
There is even a guide for searching through topics - use it, PLEASE
sorry, did yu now how can in switch pregnancy otion?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
save slot 24 been autosaving for me here. It was my save from the last version.

never noticed it before but it did surprise me when it got updated with an autosave.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
SO I am currently having an issue, after recruiting Ruksana, I get the message " Maybe we can find an abandoned place near oakshire." I did some looking and found the abandoned house, but no way to get into it. Does anyone know how you get in there?
Did you get your Castle? Try to sleep there and then travel to Slinsk.

The quest to find alcohol for the spirit in the Xas museum where it is
Try Slinks special brandy.

Reactions: Axer Hell

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I've found a piece of a sword in Novos during expedition with Lankin. Is there any other piece to make it whole again?

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
well on 2.5a i got it by going to the broken tower there on the first floor there should be a man and a demoness and get spider legs and horse cum and go back and beat the mage and take the deal with the demon and that is how i got the skip. ps if you have the other demoness the one you get from beating the castle you get a little bit of dialoge

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
sorry if this is repeated does anyone know where the mandrake roots is?
If that is for the Demoness then it is in the map in Ornese with the aztez looking pyramid just above the pyramid itself if I am remembering right.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes