Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
I move the bookcase i found a room with 2 people i convince to give me something i go back and still tell nothing happens
Errm you need a vagina to have fun with them.
I think MPC gets the princess as alternative Xas scene

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Need to meet her in front of the inn. She''ll talk to you when you walk out. Then just get the stuff she asks for and take it to castle.
Thanks i was able to talk with her but where to a get the things for her

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks i was able to talk with her but where to a get the things for her
Try different shops - it was mentioned sometime ago here. Anti-pregnancy - almost everywhere, boose in Slinks, rope in orcs cave or other place in elven woods. If I remember correctly

Reactions: saberylily

testero

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the witch who the girl in summeredge tavern tells you to find? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the which who the girl in summeredge tavern tells you to find? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it.
Leave Summeredge via the town gates and go to the farmland, kill the creatures and go to the northern most part of the map and interact with the tree/branch barrier.

ThineVanity

Aug 10, 2017
Posting this for those that haven't gotten it yet. My fiancee actually found out the route for the church dungeon in Ornesse. She said to use the w,a,s,d keys to make sure that you don't accidentally hit a wrong block. Here's the image she made in Photoshop for the church, using outlines for each individual block, as she calls it. Took her 10 minutes to find the route. At the end of this is the boss Auoxahl, who has about 4700HP, and has 2 imps with him, each one under 1k HP. You get a demon eye quest item from defeating the boss and 900XP. In the treasure chests you can get to, you get a crown that reduces spell cost by 20%, and Module 2. Anyone know of how to raise Zent's Affection, by the way? route-dying-church-ornesse.jpg

testero

Jun 21, 2017
Posting this for those that haven't gotten it yet. My fiancee actually found out the route for the church dungeon in Ornesse. She said to use the w,a,s,d keys to make sure that you don't accidentally hit a wrong block. Here's the image she made in Photoshop for the church, using outlines for each individual block, as she calls it. Took her 10 minutes to find the route. At the end of this is the boss Auoxahl, who has about 4700HP, and has 2 imps with him, each one under 1k HP. You get a demon eye quest item from defeating the boss and 900XP. In the treasure chests you can get to, you get a crown that reduces spell cost by 20%, and Module 2. Anyone know of how to raise Zent's Affection, by the way? View attachment 14073

BTW if you didn't know, you can grab a shard of the red globe in the same church. If you go to your items and click on it while in the puzzle room, it literally gives you the path. I tried trial and error too, but then realized that using the shard just highlights the path, and the room should take like 10 seconds to get through.

Reactions: Kiro4139

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Just found out this gem, but I'm really curious about the origin. Does this choice affect the game in any way?

testero

Jun 21, 2017
Just found out this gem, but I'm really curious about the origin. Does this choice affect the game in any way?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure the only reason why it exists is to help people get through that room. I finished the have and I don't think taking the gem was turning point for any future content.

Aug 14, 2017
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure the only reason why it exists is to help people get through that room. I finished the have and I don't think taking the gem was turning point for any future content.
Pretty sure the red shard is also part of the Warlock class unlock quest.

On an unrelated note: Does anyone know how the Affection/Corruption variables work? Are the scenes progressive, meaning you have to see the first before getting subsequent ones? I'm afraid of editing them and missing scenes.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The corruption/affection variables trigger scenes at certain levels and they also trigger specific quests. It's usually every 10 points but I suggest every 5. Also, certain locations like the castle, certain bars, etc will be needed to trigger those.

Ursus

May 26, 2017
@Connor
if you mean, you are new to the game: Origin does change the game slightly. Some dialogues are different. The approach of some people is different. Some main quest texts are different. But the best part: sex scenes based on your origin.
In my opinion the farmers sex scenes are best so far, but i didn't tried the new templar scenes yet.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes