Aysheen

May 9, 2017
There should be MeredithLevel,Meredith Corruption and Meredith Affection that you can edit.
But they will show up only if it was already changed in the game, so try doing at least Cassandra's quest in Oakshire (easy and changes both affection and corruption)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
last time i play this game it was just on normal rpg maker and work great then it went to mv and i could not load one damn scene.. ( i still have no clue why they went mv are they lazy?) but is the mv ver fix like will it still eat up ram like crazy and if so is their any fix for that? i want to play this but mv games just a pain in the ass to even try and play.

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
last time i play this game it was just on normal rpg maker and work great then it went to mv and i could not load one damn scene.. ( i still have no clue why they went mv are they lazy?) but is the mv ver fix like will it still eat up ram like crazy and if so is their any fix for that? i want to play this but mv games just a pain in the ass to even try and play.
Works fine for me on 8gb ram, no crashes, not sure about less then that.
MV looks a lot better then the old one tbh, to me anyway.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Can someone show me the link to the save editor that allows you to edit corruption couldn't find in on editonline.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
OK, does anyone know what the state "immortal" is suppose to do? I'm playing a necromancer and I have no clue. I've been googling it and I'm getting no answer.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Is the Mayla scene bugged or something? I've captured her, but can't talk to her in the prison :/

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Ok I need to know how do I unleash the guards it keeps showing a blueprint for them when I speak to John but it says I need guards I have done many of the main quests is there something I am doing wrong or not also how much affection do I need to have a child with Meredith and what requirements do I need to even make her pregnant

jackcartos

Sep 22, 2016
After what update, clothes stop ripped with lower HP?
That was so awesome :test2:

Last edited:

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Is the Mayla scene bugged or something? I've captured her, but can't talk to her in the prison :/
Give her some time to chill in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok I need to know how do I unleash the guards it keeps showing a blueprint for them when I speak to John but it says I need guards I have done many of the main quests is there something I am doing wrong or not also how much affection do I need to have a child with Meredith and what requirements do I need to even make her pregnant
For the guards you need to do the quest for the general bitch in soldiers fort in Summeredge.
Meredith preg fired in act 2 at 30+ affection for me i think. You don't need to do anything, she just pops up and says she's pregnant, no preg sex scenes are in with her i think. Ruksana at least has a knocked up scene.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Hokan Asher

Jun 3, 2017
any one know how to slove Tishtyra "stay true quest", i have been running all over the place to find something but cant

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
any one know how to slove Tishtyra "stay true quest", i have been running all over the place to find something but cant
If it's the one to find the shrine in Ornesse, you can find the entrance on the right side of the map with the captain, the one you arrive to from Slinsk - just look for some rocks

prinnylaharl

Dec 11, 2016
Does anyone happen to have numbers for the corruption check on Carys or tips for recruiting her? I can't seem to get her to move into the castle even on a high morality character, I've even tried various affection levels.

randa

May 7, 2017
I have problem to ge the Necromancer class. Wiki stated it is unlocked in Slinks. But how?
I did all quest there (including the Graveyard). Except travel to Omnesse.

As well with the Barbarien class. I help the Barbarian Women with the wolf. Then she dissapiert. How do i get it?

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Does anyone happen to have numbers for the corruption check on Carys or tips for recruiting her? I can't seem to get her to move into the castle even on a high morality character, I've even tried various affection levels.
I heard somewhere that when you meet Carys for the second time, none of your companion's corruption levels at the time can be greater than 5.
Again, this is just based on looking around. I haven't actually tested it myself lol

Zhar

Jun 28, 2017
Really? how long did it take for you?
I'm basically at the end of the game (where you light the torch) and she still hasn't said anything.

Maybe I missed something crucial
You are mouse clicking on her right? Cause she roams around a bit.
I don't know about timers or if there are any other triggers. I just did her quest right at start of act 3 then went to other stuff and kept checking the castle every now and then.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Anyone got a guide or w.e for the Ornesse Crypt with the puzzle floor or some shit, it's annoying af x.x
Get the shard from the red orb in the main temple and use it in front of puzzle.
And at least try to look through the thread people, you're constantly asking the same things over and over again

Reactions: 7195648

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
I have problem to ge the Necromancer class. Wiki stated it is unlocked in Slinks. But how?
I did all quest there (including the Graveyard). Except travel to Omnesse.

As well with the Barbarien class. I help the Barbarian Women with the wolf. Then she dissapiert. How do i get it?
When you leave the crypt and talk to the npc accept the other form of payment and he teaches you necromancer, for the barbarian women I think after the wolf cave you have to meet her in the novos pub.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes