Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I tried a few pages and saw nothing and i'm far too lazy to trawl through 50 more.

I get the castle, yay. I talk a walk through my new castle and admire the many prison cells I will probably have no use for and then I hear a loud crashing noise.

I see a treasure chest.

I walk towards treasure chest and .... game shuts down.

Not an isolated incident, it happens every time.

LordGid

Sep 27, 2017
We will get a harem ending eventually though right? I mean that is basically necessary for a game like this not having a harem when you have that huge castle and the massive children's room plus all the other assorted beds in the castle would make zero sense. Maybe I will email one of the devs and talk to them about it if I don't hear anything confirming a harem ending.

Jul 30, 2017
Total aside from the current topic I know, but I've seen in multiple places before that under the "Castle Upgrades/Unlockables" there were various 'styles' for the castle listed. Evil Castle, Noble Castle, etc. Does anyone know how to unlock them?
They were taken out a bit ago and are going to be put back eventually. Unless they got put back in this update.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
1-Hey all, someone have a files EASY to work to decrypt all the CG int he games please? something i just need to put in picture files and use it thx.

2-Can someone put male and female save files please long game already if can thx.

Last edited:

Jedf02

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I just wanted to know if everyone else is getting this bug: It happens that when I try to run "Game.exe" (In some RPG Maker games) It just appears some kind of folder in a blue font. I know It has something to do with the RPG Maker, but I can´t figure out what is. This happens when I try to run the games that have some kind of green icon, only those; but when I open the ones that got a red dragon icon, It runs the game succesfully... Any help you guys can give me? I got RPG Maker VX btw

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I tried a few pages and saw nothing and i'm far too lazy to trawl through 50 more.

I get the castle, yay. I talk a walk through my new castle and admire the many prison cells I will probably have no use for and then I hear a loud crashing noise.

I see a treasure chest.

I walk towards treasure chest and .... game shuts down.

Not an isolated incident, it happens every time.
Should be a hole you fall into where a female monster is
Might be crashing because there are missing pic files for the fall into the catacomb
Works fine for me so im not really sure why its crashing for you unless you have a female char the story is non existant so any save for male character after they have met the monster would progress the game for you as you would never have to enter the hole again

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is the art style still all over the place?
They have to work with several artists to keep the pace so obviously yes.

Hey, I just wanted to know if everyone else is getting this bug: It happens that when I try to run "Game.exe" (In some RPG Maker games) It just appears some kind of folder in a blue font. I know It has something to do with the RPG Maker, but I can´t figure out what is. This happens when I try to run the games that have some kind of green icon, only those; but when I open the ones that got a red dragon icon, It runs the game succesfully... Any help you guys can give me? I got RPG Maker VX btw
Strange. Not sure the reason since i only play as female npc and everything runs fine. Maybe a bug related to the male character?

LordGid

Sep 27, 2017
That sounds like some sort of virus or a compatibility issue with your system as I have never seen or heard of such a bug happening maybe try a good virus scan and a defrag afterwords don't know what else to say with such a unique problem.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
im at the ACT 2 and i dont know how to go to emet nest?
Go on global map via travel crystal and go to Emek's Rest's crystal (far bottom right, behind Laroavia), then travel to Facys in your castle

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
1-Hey all, someone have a files EASY to work to decrypt all the CG int he games please? something i just need to put in picture files and use it thx.

2-Can someone put male and female save files please long game already if can thx.
1 - google for RPG MV decripter

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, just completed things in Laroavia, and I have no idea where to go or what to do *sigh* anyone got any tips
After you finished laroavia (killed boss monster) go to the village and enter Gajah's home (left of the portal), it will trigger a warning for act2 and you can begin right away if you already finished the kissable content from act 1.

Regarding Emek's rest I got 6 scenes, I think I'm missing one:

Male PC X two headed girl
Male PC X Ruksana and Jenka
Female PC X mino gang bang
Female PC X Jenka and her daddy
Female PC X futa centauress
And the raptor for both

Feb 1, 2017
After you finished laroavia (killed boss monster) go to the village and enter Gajah's home (left of the portal), it will trigger a warning for act2 and you can begin right away if you already finished the kissable content from act 1.

Regarding Emek's rest I got 6 scenes, I think I'm missing one:

Male PC X two headed girl
Male PC X Ruksana and Jenka
Female PC X mino gang bang
Female PC X Jenka and her daddy
Female PC X futa centauress
And the raptor for both
The scenes are as following:
Male PC x Ruskana x Jenka
Female PC x Jenka x Daddy
Female PC x Mino gangbang
Female PC x Lizard guy called Ozak
Female PC x Futa centauress
Male PC x Twoheaded thing
Futa mino x Raptor pet (for both genders)

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Its been awhile but I think theres a series of events you need to do. It goes a lil something like this:
After helping Summeredge, you need to see the officer in the soldier barracks of Summeredge. She will tell you there aren't enough soldiers and send you on a few quests.
Complete these and she will let you have a garrison as long as you defend Summeredge if/when that time is needed. Theres gonna be a new npc in uniform (a liason?) in your War Room. I think after that you will be able to buy the upgrades for soldiers from the robot by the entrance.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes