Apr 30, 2017
The scenes are as following:
Male PC x Ruskana x Jenka
Female PC x Jenka x Daddy
Female PC x Mino gangbang
Female PC x Lizard guy called Ozak
Female PC x Futa centauress
Male PC x Twoheaded thing
Futa mino x Raptor pet (for both genders)
Thanks! I was missing the lizard guy one.

Engram

Sep 24, 2017
I'm glad the thread is back up. Thanks for the post about the ER scenes. Now I just gotta find them.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Go on global map via travel crystal and go to Emek's Rest's crystal (far bottom right, behind Laroavia), then travel to Facys in your castle
Thx i needed to do some mainstory quest and after the messanger come to the castle

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I used to have this limit but it stopped a few months ago, it made downloading anything bigger than 1gb a pain in the ass on Mega.

InfamousBT14

Aug 14, 2017
Is the quest "Ancient Desires" bugged? This screwed up my side quest log as I cannot see new side quests anymore, but am able to see the main quest log. Also what do you need to bring to Princess Rina?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or guide? What origin is best is there anything to explain the different origin's? found it !!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
What are you supposed to do after fending off the attack on Emek's rest? I've been wandering around for ages, but other than stumbling across the Cerberus chick scene I can't find anything else to do.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is the quest "Ancient Desires" bugged? This screwed up my side quest log as I cannot see new side quests anymore, but am able to see the main quest log. Also what do you need to bring to Princess Rina?
Beer from Slink inn, rope from orc vendor and anti pregnancy potion from the castle vendor or anywhere else.

Is there a walkthrough or guide? What origin is best is there anything to explain the different origin's?
Not a good one, but the scene guide from the wiki is mostly good. For origin, the noble (male) and farm (female) get more scenes, but templar has a good build for the beginning.

What are you supposed to do after fending off the attack on Emek's rest? I've been wandering around for ages, but other than stumbling across the Cerberus chick scene I can't find anything else to do.
That's what I got too, I think it's the end for now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've scoured the webternet but seen no answers and the times people have asked here have been ignored so i'll try...

How do you cure Beatrice?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is that even possible? I kinda like her blue shape. :eek:penedeyewink:
After the scene in the cave and me not wanting to make her dead I tell her i'll find a cure and then it tells me to find another Templar but no clue as to where or anything else.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or guide? What origin is best is there anything to explain the different origin's? found it !!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a link to WIP walkthrough in comments section of Adorevia patreon.
Is that even possible? I kinda like her blue shape. :eek:penedeyewink:
After the scene in the cave and me not wanting to make her dead I tell her i'll find a cure and then it tells me to find another Templar but no clue as to where or anything else.
Go to church in Summeredge, speak with templar (right, if I'm correct), go to University etc.
Anyone know how to find the graveyard? for the bow?
Ranger quest? Right bottom exit from area north to Oakridge, go to crypt.

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Katelyn's "night time" scene? I've done her companion quest but, it doesn't trigger even after I have talked to her.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes