Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is the quest "Ancient Desires" bugged? This screwed up my side quest log as I cannot see new side quests anymore, but am able to see the main quest log. Also what do you need to bring to Princess Rina?
Princess Rina.

You need the rope from the orcs in the cave in the Deep Wood.
Brandy from slink.
Pregnancy Potion from Summeredge ... no other potion works, there is one in the magic vendor in Summeredge that says for Elves only, I tried all the others and this is the only one that worked.

Asharakill

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys , i'm having an issue , when i want to go into the cave of the castle (falling into the hole) the game shutdown and i couldn't find any help about that :( Please help me ! also , i can't find the succubus in the castle , can you tell me where is she ? (sorry for my poor english , this is not my native language)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
- For Katelyn's scene, iirc it's in the castle forest after she left the message in the church. I do know it's complete for males.

- The game crashes often in lower spec machines, but if you can't go there at all, you may have a corrupt files. And the demoness is in the cave in prison, top right beside the stairs.

Asharakill

Sep 6, 2017
I think i have a corrupted file maybe the compressed version isn't good , i'm actually downloading the uncompressed version , thx for the answer :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys , i'm having an issue , when i want to go into the cave of the castle (falling into the hole) the game shutdown and i couldn't find any help about that :( Please help me ! also , i can't find the succubus in the castle , can you tell me where is she ? (sorry for my poor english , this is not my native language)
Don't use the compact version in the OP, it's missing pictures which crashes it at certain points.

The succubus is in the little cave in just before that treasure chest next to the stairs.

The full version works with no crashes so far.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
anyone know where "Linea, ranger" is? Doing the Vanguards birth quest xox EDIT: nevermind found her :3

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
- For Katelyn's scene, iirc it's in the castle forest after she left the message in the church. I do know it's complete for males.
Didn't find Katelyn anywhere out of chapel after completing her quest as FemPC. All I found around castle is temporary/one-time magical merchant north on the beach :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
All I get is the scene with the dogs when I go there.
That's it.

There is another scene with her in the baths on the second floor I found but I don't know if it's random or has a trigger. I know you need to pick a few options carefully to get the scene when talking to her.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There's no quest scene for the ladies yet (at least I didn't see any in the CGs). For males I don't really remember, I played this bit with my only male char more than a month ago, I know you can get the bath scene, the wolves scene in the forest and the sex scene after completing the quest, talking to her and reading her message in the chapel. After that i think you need to go outside, not sure if it's in the forest or garden.

Here's the scene image:
KatMale2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LelianaStrange

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After that i think you need to go outside, not sure if it's in the forest or garden.
I found her on the beach after her note in the chapel.

Had a chat about sexy time and then ran back to the castle in the rain to do incesty stuff.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
There's no quest scene for the ladies yet (at least I didn't see any in the CGs). For males I don't really remember, I played this bit with my only male char more than a month ago, I know you can get the bath scene, the wolves scene in the forest and the sex scene after completing the quest, talking to her and reading her message in the chapel. After that i think you need to go outside, not sure if it's in the forest or garden.

Here's the scene image:
View attachment 23956
I found her on the beach after her note in the chapel.

Had a chat about sexy time and then ran back to the castle in the rain to do incesty stuff.
You complete her quest and find a note from her in the chapel, right? Then you can meet her somewhere and do other stuff?
As FemPC I find her in the chapel, speak about relations and then she says about coming to her at night. and that's all

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You complete her quest and find a note from her in the chapel, right? Then you can meet her somewhere and do other stuff?
As FemPC I find her in the chapel, speak about relations and then she says about coming to her at night. and that's all
Yeah, she says come see her at night.

I checked back a couple of times after running round the castle but nothing happened so went off and did a few quests.

Came back and went to the chapel and she'd gone and left a note saying not to look for her.

I went looking because no sister of mine tells me what to do in my own castle and found her on the beach.

We had a chat on the beach and then went back to castle for sexy time.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah, she says come see her at night.

I checked back a couple of times after running round the castle but nothing happened so went off and did a few quests.

Came back and went to the chapel and she'd gone and left a note saying not to look for her.

I went looking because no sister of mine tells me what to do in my own castle and found her on the beach.

We had a chat on the beach and then went back to castle for sexy time.
Oh, thank you...
Hmm, what to do - there is probably no scene for FemPC, neither available quests for me now :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes