RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What can i do after defeating the raven clan attack on Emek's rest? Already did the cerberus girl quest, is there anything else to do or that was it?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What can i do after defeating the raven clan attack on Emek's rest? Already did the cerberus girl quest, is there anything else to do or that was it?
Not really, there isn't much to do at Emek's by looks of it.

I did the main quest, fetched the package for the minotaur outside of town, did the cerberus quest when I found her at that hut and then couldn't find anything else so assumed that was it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Also, how many origins actually have their own special H-scenes?
Farmer has a few involving their mom.
Soldier has one I know of (tilanese siblings).
Noble has 3 (mom, mom and tish and meredith x imps).
Templar has one for female (shadow) and I think there's a male one too (demon warden?).

Edit: I could up the cgs if someone tell me how and where.

testero

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone quickly list how they triggered the emek's rest scenes? So far I only have the one with jenda and ruksana.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone quickly list how they triggered the emek's rest scenes? So far I only have the one with jenda and ruksana.
I can't remember her name but there is a minotaur female you need to pick some supplies up for. She's outside her home. There is a scene then.

I walked around for a bit and came back to the same place and she was talking to a cerberus girl, you do a quest for her and then there is a scene.

I've only found those 3 scenes in Emek's so far.

stealthwizard

Jul 17, 2017
The real question is for what gender the Origin scenes are. Based on the images it seems a male character has more scenes then otherwise.

I find this game vexing in that the art is great, but everything else is a mess.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Templar has one for female (shadow) and I think there's a male one too (demon warden?).

Edit:I could up the cgs if someone tell me how and where.
RPG Make decrypter most of the time - at least works for the games that I play, since they're made with XP/VX/VX Ace, but as far as I could see, the images for this game are inside the folder "www" -> "img" -> "pictures"!
And if you mean upload here on this site, you can create a new archive .rar with WinRar and upload, afterwards, everything on MEGA, Gofile and so on! Putting then the link here. c:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For Emek's rest, there's only 3 scenes for males, but there are 5 for females (4 completely different ones).

@ darthleoonline the flowers are the the forest ground, there's one close to the crystal and others on the east maps, just pick them up.

Also, here's the CGs for 2.6b:

Engram

Sep 24, 2017
For Emek's Rest defeating the raven clan attack is all we got for story content but they said there would be a couple more quests I think.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For Emek's rest, there's only 3 scenes for males, but there are 5 for females (4 completely different ones).

@ darthleoonline the flowers are the the forest ground, there's one close to the crystal and others on the east maps, just pick them up.

Also, here's the CGs for 2.6b:
1.Minotaur tgirl x Raptor
2.Female protagonist x random minotaurs (inn)
3.Female protagonist x "lizard guy"
4.Female protagonist x Minotaur chief & daughter

Which is the fifth? Or are you counting the variation in the fourth scene?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
1.Minotaur tgirl x Raptor
2.Female protagonist x random minotaurs (inn)
3.Female protagonist x "lizard guy"
4.Female protagonist x Minotaur chief & daughter

Which is the fifth? Or are you counting the variation in the fourth scene?
Futa centauress, after the main quest you can pick up the quest in the village and get the scene north west in the mal with only a pedestal.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
how do you use
RPG MV Decrypter ?
Run .bat or .jar, select folder with your game, select "decrypt all", check "output" folder

The 2.6gb version has the images decrypted in the %\www\img\pictures folder.
There was a discussion that 2.6G version crushes a game when first fall down to the underground castle

Does anyone know if the Noble origin has any H-scenes with the mother? I know the Farmer origin does, but the Noble origin also has a mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to pick a good origin and I am heavily torn between Farmer or Noble for their extra H-scenes.
Every Origin has unique H-scene, Noble Male has two with mom, Noble Female probably has too, but not with mother...
Don't now about Thief Male
Yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene is available for all Males with variation for Noble Males.

Edit: I could up the cgs if someone tell me how and where.
Meredith x imps available for all PCs

The male Templar has the scene with the demon (Beatrice) and gets the option to save her.
Scene with demon is for all Males, Templar has quest to save her with different scenes for Male and Female.
__
Soldier - scene with tilanese siblings (both genders)
NobleMale - PC+Mom+Tishtyra + variation of mom scene
Templar - quest to save Beatrice with different scenes for Male (warden) and Female (dark copy)
Farmer - scenes with mom + brothel for Female
Thief Male : ->
Noble and Thief Females ->
there are two scenes for females in images folder, one with group of males one with dominant MILFs, probably they are for noble and/or thief Females.
The are also scene with dark elf girl that I didn't trigger (crime was mentioned in scene text in map files), maybe they are for Thieves (both genders)

Hmmm, do I know all other scenes?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes