redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
When i saved her sister and we were on oru way to my castle her father cam and she went with him did i blow it ?
Yeah, you should ask her to come to the castle and she will be there in the courtyard if all goes well.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, you should ask her to come to the castle and she will be there in the courtyard if all goes well.
Hmm i think i need to do first quest from leter then find her in the inn Slinsk do Ornesse quest and then go to summeredge

smut

Jul 21, 2017
If I enable pregnancy content, do I still have control over it in game by my choices? (I don't mind spoilers so if anyone wants to explain with examples then you can use the SPOILER tag).

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Are there some genders and classes that have more or better content than others overall?

From what I understood some had better origin stories with more scenes, but what about in total?

Also, are there some genders and classes that leans more in direction of some fetishes and certain content? Anal, group, futa/shemale, BDSM, etc?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Also, are there some genders and classes that leans more in direction of some fetishes and certain content? Anal, group, futa/shemale, BDSM, etc?
Both genders have futa/shemale due to 2 companions but the female PC gets a couple of scenes where she's given a magic dick.

Female PC has more group scenes.

Both have a ton of anal, some scenes give the choice between pussy and ass.

I think female has more BDSM, I saw more scenes with Rulwe but both male and female get the scene with Ruksana/Meridith and the whip.

As far as origin stories go, I haven't been able to gauge who gets the most scenes.

Male farmer gets a bit more time with mum but female can whore herself. Templar gets the same scene as any other male with the blue demon but then has a choice on whether to save her or not (the Templar knows her). I haven't tried male theif but female had a BDSM scene, i'm assuming male gets it too, but as of the end of act 2 that's all i've seen.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks! Sounds very promising on group and anal :D

I take it that class doesn't matter that much and gender a bit more but neither completely changes the game if I understand correctly.

Is there a list of fetishes included?
Is there a basic list of things not to miss like the example that was alluded to on the last page? I mean basically like a walkthrough "light"?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks! Sounds very promising on group and anal :D

I take it that class doesn't matter that much and gender a bit more but neither completely changes the game if I understand correctly.

Is there a list of fetishes included?
Is there a basic list of things not to miss like the example that was alluded to on the last page? I mean basically like a walkthrough "light"?
There is a wiki which is the closest thing we have to a sort of walkthrough. I don't think anyone has taken the time to do a full one yet considering the size of the game that would take some doing.

I just followed the H scenes listed in the wiki to see as much as I could, they tend to be during quests so it helped me with some of those too.

Class doesn't matter too much, no. Templar gets a better starting weapon that deals some damage unlike the twig that barely scratches for other classes but that only gives a 10 minute advantage while you do the origin starter zone.

I haven't found a list of fetishes but there are a lot from forced to beastiality. The vast majority of scenes are optional though, if it's something you don't like the look of you can skip it completely.

There are more scenes though, I don't think Emek's Rest is in the wiki so some are missing.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, will follow the scene list as well.

May I ask how corruption works? I pretty much feel like going all out on depravity and kinky stuff, but still be "nice" and have a moral playthrough. Reading on the wiki entry on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I want them to be fully corrupted since it sounds less fun. Is my perception correct? And how hard would it be to 'manage' their corruption to avoid it being too high?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Corruption is easy to manage, it's pretty obvious what choices give or take corruption.

Meredith at high corruption is a bitch, I wasn't a fan of that bit with just a little bit she opens up to a lot of things while staying nice.

Easiest way to manage it is have people like Meridith, Trish, Ruksana, Calwyn, Cerys and Zent in your party to make your friendly choices and switch those out for Rulwe, Succubus and Roderick if you want to be a dick.

It's wroth seeing them corrupted at least once if just to see the dramatically different personalities. Meridith goes from sweet and innocent to bitchy slut. Ruksana goes from proud warrior to dark as fuck murderer.

There are tons of chances to gain or lose morality though so you can pretty much do as much depraved shit as you want while keeping up your nice side.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes