Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
there are two scenes for females in images folder, one with group of males one with dominant MILFs, probably they are for noble and/or thief Females.
The dominant milf I got for my female thief just now, assuming male gets it too.

You go to her for information for Patch and she ties you up to play first.

Question how do you get the erotic scene with nadesha as femPC
I didn't get a scene with her so i'm assuming it's male only.

We went out to kill the Naga but then she just does the generic honor sentence afterwards.

Last edited:

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Run .bat or .jar, select folder with your game, select "decrypt all", check "output" folder

There was a discussion that 2.6G version crushes a game when first fall down to the underground castle

Every Origin has unique H-scene, Noble Male has two with mom, Noble Female probably has too, but not with mother...
Don't now about Thief Male

That scene is available for all Males with variation for Noble Males.

Meredith x imps available for all PCs

Scene with demon is for all Males, Templar has quest to save her with different scenes for Male and Female.
__
Soldier - scene with tilanese siblings (both genders)
NobleMale - PC+Mom+Tishtyra + variation of mom scene
Templar - quest to save Beatrice with different scenes for Male (warden) and Female (dark copy)
Farmer - scenes with mom + brothel for Female
Thief Male : ->
Noble and Thief Females ->
there are two scenes for females in images folder, one with group of males one with dominant MILFs, probably they are for noble and/or thief Females.
The are also scene with dark elf girl that I didn't trigger (crime was mentioned in scene text in map files), maybe they are for Thieves (both genders)

Hmmm, do I know all other scenes?
The dark elf scene is for low morality characters

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Any chance someone has a walkthrough?
I would love a walkthrough as well.

Is this the kind of game you can play casually? I mean, can you fuck up massively and miss a lot of stuff and lose the game if you just play it the way you want? Do you have to be at specific places at specific times and do specific things, and if you don't then you lose the chance to ever do that thing? That's one of my gripes and I'd just like to know if I need to do massive research in order to succeed in the game before I start playing.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I would love a walkthrough as well.

Is this the kind of game you can play casually? I mean, can you fuck up massively and miss a lot of stuff and lose the game if you just play it the way you want? Do you have to be at specific places at specific times and do specific things, and if you don't then you lose the chance to ever do that thing? That's one of my gripes and I'd just like to know if I need to do massive research in order to succeed in the game before I start playing.
It's a full on RPG with between 30-50 hours worth of gameplay depending how fast you are.

There are things you can miss if you don't do them but the only solid cut off point is when an act finishes. You do get a warning though, it pops up that any missed events or side quests will not be available if you carry on past that point.

You can miss things and lose out on companions/castle staff if you don't find them or follow a set route to get them.

Take Erika the botanist.

I'll put it in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, yes, you can miss things or lose out on things.

Also a lot of scenes are gender specific. Some scenes you can only get as male and some you can only get as female.

Whatever origin choice you make also has it's own scenes.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks. I will definitely keep that spoiler in mind. And hoping that I don't screw up too much while doing the rest.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sadly no.

I've tried multiple times.

That part hit me right in the feels when I found I couldn't save her.
I would love if they could add some way we can save her its just so sad it can be rly long quest it wouldnt matter. T__T

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I would love if they could add some way we can save her its just so sad it can be rly long quest it wouldnt matter. T__T
I'd love a way to save her.

I know it adds a bit more drama the way it is but i'd like a way to save her.

InfamousBT14

Aug 14, 2017
How much does the Castle's Gallerry does it miss? I've encountered the first Ruksana scene at the camp site, but when I go to the Gallery it doesn't show up? Also what does the roman numeral represent?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How much does the Castle's Gallerry does it miss? I've encountered the first Ruksana scene at the camp site, but when I go to the Gallery it doesn't show up? Also what does the roman numeral represent?
It's just the number of pages, one day I hope they will be filled, but for now it's like a third of the total.

Other wise, the game is pretty low on missable content. The exceptions I can think are the quest/scenes from the first village (talk to everyone in the village as soon as possible) and some scenes that require morality or affection can be trick to get it right (especially for Ruksana).

Otherwise just try to flirt with people you want to bang and try not to drop too low on morality because one of the companions may quit because of it.

InfamousBT14

Aug 14, 2017
It's just the number of pages, one day I hope they will be filled, but for now it's like a third of the total.

Other wise, the game is pretty low on missable content. The exceptions I can think are the quest/scenes from the first village (talk to everyone in the village as soon as possible) and some scenes that require morality or affection can be trick to get it right (especially for Ruksana).

Otherwise just try to flirt with people you want to bang and try not to drop too low on morality because one of the companions may quit because of it.
Is that a third missing of the gallery or is it just missing a third of the gallery of completion.

Also how long is too low for morality as I am doing a male corruption/evil walkthrough.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Probably a stupid question but how do I erase text when I enter my name? I've wrecked my brain trying to do it.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Good eavning guys could u give me a advice pls i dont seem to understand how to recruit Carys i am good to her and have morality above 30.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Good eavning guys could u give me a advice pls i dont seem to understand how to recruit Carys i am good to her and have morality above 30.
You need to make two quests for her and then with a high morality she will go with you instead of her father.

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
Walktrought qyuestion: in the mission "The Final Piece" where the hell is Lankin in Summeredge???
HALP PLOX.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes