redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If you want to keep a low corruption for companions the easiest way is to keep them from doing weird stuff like bestiality or BDSM. Of course you'll lose some scenes if you do it every time, so some balance is required.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, so basically save as often as I can and go back to change party if it turns out something changed party members corruption in a way I didn't want to?

I'd ideally want everyone to be really slutty or 'liberated' but I want them to be nice and friendly and not evil or sociopaths. Not sure if that balance is possible :p

Morality is myself though? If I understand you correctly that one I shouldn't worry too much about since I can make up for it as I go along?

(Can I fix values with an editor or something if I screw up?)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, save often is how I do it.

Succubus is slutty no matter what you do, she loves sex.

The rest of them will fuck but Meredith experiments a bit more if you give her a little bit of corruption.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is best h-game i played does u guys know of somethim similiar to Roundscape ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This is best h-game i played does u guys know of somethim similiar to Roundscape ?
There's good VN called Kamidori Alchemy Meister. Good RPG gameplay and lots of scenes, but not nearly as many or as varied as Roundscape. Also the MC is male only.

There's also Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of the Champions, both are text only (with portraits), but have very good scenes and an even bigger variety of fetishes if you're feeling particularly kink, especially because they include body modification.

Otherwise, there are many quality games around the web, check the popular tab of f95 (they are mostly incest/school though).

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There's good VN called Kamidori Alchemy Meister. Good RPG gameplay and lots of scenes, but not nearly as many or as varied as Roundscape. Also the MC is male only.

There's also Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of the Champions, both are text only (with portraits), but have very good scenes and an even bigger variety of fetishes if you're feeling particularly kink, especially because they include body modification.

Otherwise, there are many quality games around the web, check the popular tab of f95 (they are mostly incest/school though).
Kamidori Alchemy Meister can i download it on this site ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I made a scene guide for the companions, considering the wiki is incomplete. I also tried to put the fetishes and who can get the scenes. I may do a complete guide for the others depending on my time.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
The dark elf scene is for low morality characters
Sad, I wanted to have it too

Sadly no.
I've tried multiple times.
That part hit me right in the feels when I found I couldn't save her.
A lot of people would like to have that option.

Probably a stupid question but how do I erase text when I enter my name? I've wrecked my brain trying to do it.
ESC

If I enable pregnancy content, do I still have control over it in game by my choices? (I don't mind spoilers so if anyone wants to explain with examples then you can use the SPOILER tag).
MalePC can impregnate few companions through small quest (probably) and I think you decide that.
FemPC can get pregnant if has vaginal sex with males of specific race and HAS NOT take anti-pregnancy potion within like 20 minutes before that.
So, yes, you control it.

Thanks! Sounds very promising on group and anal :D

I take it that class doesn't matter that much and gender a bit more but neither completely changes the game if I understand correctly.

Is there a list of fetishes included?
Is there a basic list of things not to miss like the example that was alluded to on the last page? I mean basically like a walkthrough "light"?
Oakridge (just town and healer's shop) quests, events and scenes will be unavailable after end of Act 1.
Summeredge "missing wife" quest can't be finished after 1st main quest in Summeredge.
If I didn't forget something else, all other things will be available later (unless you fail them).

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I made a scene guide for the companions, considering the wiki is incomplete. I also tried to put the fetishes and who can get the scenes. I may do a complete guide for the others depending on my time.
Have few comments:

Clawyn 8 - available in Act 2
Meredith 2 - split into 2 scenes - 1st is bj (i think that's all) if sleep in inn, 2nd is anal in your room.
Meredith 9/(Galhart 1) - how to get -> talk to Galhart in Summeredge inn
Ruksana 6 - fetishes: sex->sex/cunnilingus; anal -> anal/rimming
Ruksana 7 - fetishes: add DP for male
Succubus 5 - copy that scene in Tish/Galhart/Zent sections :)
Succubus 13 - how to get - probably have orcs and bandits in jail (don't know how many)
Katelyn 1 - available for both genders
Tishtyra - one extra scene for MaleNoble
Also, Tishtyra is not a futa, she's rather shemale

Reactions: redknight00

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks ddf, I'll put these in the guide next time I upload (probably later today with a partial guide to the rest of the scenes).

One thing, regarding Tish, what's the difference between the two? What about Carys and Calanthe? Futa/shemale is not my thing so I wouldn't know.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks ddf, I'll put these in the guide next time I upload (probably later today with a partial guide to the rest of the scenes).

One thing, regarding Tish, what's the difference between the two? What about Carys and Calanthe? Futa/shemale is not my thing so I wouldn't know.
Well, as far as I understand futa is female with addition of male cock (FemPC with potion scene, Calanthe etc.). Carys has testicles too, so she can be called hermaphrodite too (but in modern adult games/hentai they still called futas). Tyshtira is officially male Nexilim (their females become matriarchs and mothers). And shemales are males with female breasts and (preferably :) ) female body (hips, waist, no body hair).

Generally, if someone has cock and tits then its name depends on vagina :) - with vagina it is futa (or herm sometimes) without - shemale.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks again man, I put your suggestions and corrections in the guide.

Here's the new version, with partial guide to the general scenes:

Reactions: ddf and brynhildr

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i know with the farmer origin you can join your mom to be a prostitute if fmc im guessing as mpc you just fuck her

part of the fun is to find out :p

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OHH ffs i still cant get Carys to move in i do quest from the leter then find her in the slinsk in then ornesse and then i try summeredge to move her in and she still goes with her father im done T_T

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
yea im having the same problem with her must be missing something but i'll wait til my next playthrough

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes