Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The old gallary worked but caused issues I guess. Anyways for anyone looking to cheat found this (shared it on the RPG Maker Save Editor page):
It's not a save editor. It's a plugin that enables a special menu that can be used in game to cheat. Does the same thing as the save editor but without having to save, edit and load the edited save. follow the instructions. Works only for MV games.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Good news, with the help of a friendly neighborhood anon and the ample use of save editors I was able to piece together the remaining scenes and complete the guide (except for the void knight that doesn't seem to be implemented yet).

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Good news, with the help of a friendly neighborhood anon and the ample use of save editors I was able to piece together the remaining scenes and complete the guide (except for the void knight that doesn't seem to be implemented yet).
You are doing gods work son.

Keep it up.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Who's Elyias?

Waxfruit

May 8, 2017
Not sure if my game is bugged or what, but I can't seem to get the Warlock class anymore. I choose to not attack the Warlock in the tower after delivering the ingredients but it starts a fight anyway and ends up with the demon being freed and the Warlock dying no matter what options I pick.

I remember getting the Warlock class that way in an earlier version but that was back when the companion Succubus was the one inside the tower being held prisoner by the Warlock.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not sure if my game is bugged or what, but I can't seem to get the Warlock class anymore. I choose to not attack the Warlock in the tower after delivering the ingredients but it starts a fight anyway and ends up with the demon being freed and the Warlock dying no matter what options I pick.

I remember getting the Warlock class that way in an earlier version but that was back when the companion Succubus was the one inside the tower being held prisoner by the Warlock.
Go to Slinsk and run left until you get to a waterfall.

Go in the waterfall and and there is a cave, at the back of the cave is an alter. Once you have what the book needs you can pick the Warlock class up from that alter and the Tidal Mask.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017

Read the book you pick up after Warlock's death (or scene Slinsk 16.5) in redknight00 guide

Amazing! Special thanks for pregnancy info.
btw, you have typo with Slinsk 16.5 scene (Imp for warlock quest has no number :))

Also I have a question about FemPC pregnancy - what's about Elven and Orc fathers?

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@ ddf, apparently it's not implemented yet, the flags can be raised manually with a save editor, but not by proper mean. Which is weird considering how many orcs a lady pc can fuck.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
@ ddf, apparently it's not implemented yet, the flags can be raised manually with a save editor, but not by proper mean. Which is weird considering how many orcs a lady pc can fuck.
Well, in changelogs orcs and elves were mentioned as possible fathers.
btw, there were only 2 orcs who had vaginal sex with FemPC (one in Ruksana tent and her uncle)
I will try to play with flags and have more kids with both Male and Female.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Well, in changelogs orcs and elves were mentioned as possible fathers.
btw, there were only 2 orcs who had vaginal sex with FemPC (one in Ruksana tent and her uncle)
I will try to play with flags and have more kids with both Male and Female.
Alright, for reference, the pregnancy takes effect immediately after the scenes, so if you go the castle bed through the crystal and don't get the scenes then it's not working. And the flags are around 3600 with the save editor, I think you just need to mark the preg start and the race of the kid.

Sep 1, 2017
Is the assassin class bugged? Hide in the Shadows doesn't appear to do anything on my end.

Are the atk/def training buffs from Felicia permanent?

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
So i got to chapter II and i think something is bugged. Right after the battle at oakshire i went back to castle and i found some new quests here and there but no main quest to follow, and no access to new zones, is that normal? where do i get the main quest for chapter 2 or how?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Is the assassin class bugged? Hide in the Shadows doesn't appear to do anything on my end.

Are the atk/def training buffs from Felicia permanent?
I didn't play assassin.
Yes.

So i got to chapter II and i think something is bugged. Right after the battle at oakshire i went back to castle and i found some new quests here and there but no main quest to follow, and no access to new zones, is that normal? where do i get the main quest for chapter 2 or how?
Try to sleep in your room?

Reactions: applecabbagestew

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
New update guys -

No new female PC scenes, no new pregnancy, only couple male and both gender scenes without PC involvement. Kind of dissapointed. Again

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
New update guys -

No new female PC scenes, no new pregnancy, only couple male and both gender scenes without PC involvement. Kind of dissapointed. Again
They are promising new Companion this month (probably it will change to "within a month", but man can hope :) ). Recent update (Emek's Rest) had more content for FemPC, so it's fair, even when I'd prefer to see more Fem content.
Also, they are slowly increase content for older NPCs, which I think is good

Reactions: Gin Tama
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes