BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Wait, so its 2.7 that is the current version?

Is it normal for 3 days to go by before a new version gets posted here?

Haven't followed this game in a LONG time, excited to play it now that its 'complete'.

Reactions: freca

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Crashes are kind of normal for this game, but if you're getting too much in a specific scene it may be you have corrupted/missing files. Are you using the full version of the games? The compressed one has been known to crash due to missing files.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Well after some much needed sleep i realized the one I started out playing, downloaned from a torrent I scoured from duck duck go somewhere while searching for 2.7 the other night, is in fact 2.6b like the compressed version. So since I haven't had a problem with it I'm going back to playing that one. I'll try and find a link for that torrent again for you guys but it was on one of those typically shady type of sites you's expect to be infected with malware and I did massive cleaning and purging afterwards. It really shouldn't be too hard to find though.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hhmmm I'll give it a shot.Thanks for the tip. I hadn't run into any crashed so far on the other version i was playing. Think it was 2.5b. Just curious What OS and how much R?AM do you have. Currently running Windows 7 with 8 Gb myself.
Win 10, 16 GB :) - but I like to open too much browser tabs - it helps to close browser if game crushes too much for me... or restart PC.

Well after some much needed sleep i realized the one I started out playing, downloaned from a torrent I scoured from duck duck go somewhere while searching for 2.7 the other night, is in fact 2.6b like the compressed version. So since I haven't had a problem with it I'm going back to playing that one. I'll try and find a link for that torrent again for you guys but it was on one of those typically shady type of sites you's expect to be infected with malware and I did massive cleaning and purging afterwards. It really shouldn't be too hard to find though.
Game files here or on official patreon site are quite safe :)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Link for 2.7. I'll try and upload to some other hosts assuming people want/need it, and if my ISP gets it's shit together tomorrow
Thank you very much! If you could up to a server without download limit or a torrent later it would be nice though.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know how you change classes? Granted the only other class I've unlocked so far is Necro but I should be able to somewhere. Anyways, Thanks for the link bigbri! <3 **Edit** Though 2.7 May just solve that problem for me on it's own XD

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Go to the class tab in menu (esc), you can change freely between unlocked classes.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Couple more dumb noob questions. How many people can you have total? I don't mean in your active party. I assumed it was 8 but now I'm not so sure. I left the elf girl behind thinking I'd want the room later and I'm wondering if I can get her back later or if that's it on this playthrough. Granted she's hanging out at my castle but that does nothing for affection and I keep finding tons of bows.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If I remember correctly there are 12 companions total, you might want to recruit everyone, even if you only leave them in the castle. Clawyn is a very good damage dealer, so I strongly recommend using her (unless you're using cheats of course).

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I left her behind after I got done with that area think I only had 8 slots available for possible active party members.. Looks like I've got something to aim for next time. :3

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Couple more dumb noob questions. How many people can you have total? I don't mean in your active party. I assumed it was 8 but now I'm not so sure. I left the elf girl behind thinking I'd want the room later and I'm wondering if I can get her back later or if that's it on this playthrough. Granted she's hanging out at my castle but that does nothing for affection and I keep finding tons of bows.
I doubt that you can recruit her later. So, if you want to have a full experience - load earlier save.
I can recall 11 possible companions, 1 more will be added in next patch, two will probably leave you in Act 3

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
anyone by chance have the nobles origin m/s scene save. I really dont want to play it all over just for that scene.
Here is my old saves after completing Elven Forest and Ornesse quests (with cheat demon). Summeredge quest should be available after it - just play through it and look for your scene

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes