Waxfruit

May 8, 2017
Read the book you pick up after Warlock's death (or scene Slinsk 16.5) in redknight00 guide
Go to Slinsk and run left until you get to a waterfall.

Go in the waterfall and and there is a cave, at the back of the cave is an alter. Once you have what the book needs you can pick the Warlock class up from that alter and the Tidal Mask.
So that's what that cave is for, I read the book and picked up the mask from the cave but hadn't got all the ingredients yet. Thanks for the info.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Very promising update, more male scenes to balance Emek's rest female tendencies.

Plus I like that all scenes are for recurring NPCs, those are the ones I really care for in the end. If only there was more content for Kat and Clawyn... we're getting a new companion soon and they're still low on content, especially for females.

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
Really enjoying this game, it hits the perfect balance between fun game and hot eroge!

Still on Act I - playing Templar (M) origin, I feel like I'm not making enough use of the class system though, mainly because I got used to the big hit of the greatsword from the start and have only just started finding other big hitting weapons.

By far my favorite so far is the Firestarter/Repeater Crossbow combo on Clawyn, standard attack fires 5 shots and makes mincemeat of opponents, just wish my hero could use them!

freca

Jun 15, 2017
did my thingy...
Roundscape Adorevia v2.6B Skunked (2.1GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- -
Thanks Tony!

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Very promising update, more male scenes to balance Emek's rest female tendencies.

Plus I like that all scenes are for recurring NPCs, those are the ones I really care for in the end. If only there was more content for Kat and Clawyn... we're getting a new companion soon and they're still low on content, especially for females.
Yes, this time no Fem scenes. And these companions are my favorite too :)

Nsdry

Jul 21, 2017
I've got the red glass shard and the frostvein flower, but I can't get the warlock class for some reason. I've used the book in the cave behind the waterfall but it just says I'm missing ingredients. Is there something special you have to do that I'm missing?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I've got the red glass shard and the frostvein flower, but I can't get the warlock class for some reason. I've used the book in the cave behind the waterfall but it just says I'm missing ingredients. Is there something special you have to do that I'm missing?
Do you mean stone from Nexilim temple east from Travel Crystal?
For Warlock quest you need one from Blood Temple (west from Orness boat arrival map)

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 extracted the new gallery or have up to date "complete saves" mine all got corrupted for all chars

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
yeah im not gonna mess with that shit since 99% of the time it fucks up something on my PC
You can try . It's easy to use and won't do anything to your computer since it's online. I think there used to be a size limit so you may no be able to extract the gallery all at once, but the author is constantly improving it so the limit might be removed by now.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Just downloaded and I'm noticing getting a lot of crashes in this version. Not sure if it's from the compression or the new version. Playing the farmer start, female if that helps at all. One the consistent crashes in when I try to pic the flower to heal the elf boy though i had complete the quest in the save if transferred over. Anyone else coming across this? I wonder if starting a new game would help??

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Just downloaded and I'm noticing getting a lot of crashes in this version. Not sure if it's from the compression or the new version. Playing the farmer start, female if that helps at all. One the consistent crashes in when I try to pic the flower to heal the elf boy though i had complete the quest in the save if transferred over. Anyone else coming across this?
There were reports that compressed version can have crashes on some scenes.
Non-compressed version can have crashes too :(, I resolved it by freeing more RAM

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Hhmmm I'll give it a shot.Thanks for the tip. I hadn't run into any crashed so far on the other version i was playing. Think it was 2.5b. Just curious What OS and how much R?AM do you have. Currently running Windows 7 with 8 Gb myself.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm still crashing on the same scene. Now do I start a new game to see if it will crash on that scene as an experiment? Well I am a glutton for punishment. Results incoming in a few hours probably. XD

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes