ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks again man, I put your suggestions and corrections in the guide.

Here's the new version, with partial guide to the general scenes:
Great.
Few more comments:
There are different fonts through the guide (i've noticed for "shemale" :) )
Meredith 10 - add DP for fetishes and copy "how to get" in Galhart 1 (there is still old)
Katelyn 1 - I'm really sorry, it's only for Males, I've messed it with bath house scene

Oakshire 5 - cunnilingus scene available for Males
Slink -> SlinSk (slink is a very kinky thing too :) )
Slinsk 12 - there are few different scenes for Farmers. Males can use mom (few ways) or help her. If they help they can have scene later. Females can do prostitution, eventually with mom (don't know if it will be 1 random scene or they have the as sequence)
Novos 1 - not necessary to steal the purse
Ly'ras 8 - only Males (hope I'm correct)
Summeredge: minotaur ganbang for females, witch scene for both genders in farmlands, Pregnant FemPC gangbang in club, Masked woman in club (+ extra option for Noble) for Males
Xas: museum threesome for Females, Princes sex for males, Orc prisoner for both genders
Laroavia: + scene with lady in hammock for doing dirty job for guy in house with a star
Yako.... oh, you've added a list of missing scenes at the end.
There are also few more scenes to the missing list:
Astafa + both
Silver armor
Male + sister of the brawling girl
maybe couple more

Thank you for doing a great job! hundreds of guys will praise your name!

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys, so i just started playing this game. I got a quest to that Silk town to find Orc and on my way i found this dungeon on top of the succubi room. I climb it till the top floor but i can't go back through the ladder. So i touch this torch and then *force close*, load the game touch different torch and still force close. :FeelsBadMan: I'm stuck guys HAALP.
Do i have to start over?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, so i just started playing this game. I got a quest to that Silk town to find Orc and on my way i found this dungeon on top of the succubi room. I climb it till the top floor but i can't go back through the ladder. So i touch this torch and then *force close*, load the game touch different torch and still force close. :FeelsBadMan: I'm stuck guys HAALP.
Do i have to start over?
Don't use the compressed version, it's missing pictures that cause it to crash.

Whoever compressed it did so and left things out.

Reactions: Ravencrone

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's me again, got the finished guide with all scenes I ever got and some corrections, but there are still a few missing, if anyone can share save files related to those or detailed info it would be very appreciated.

@ddf is there some requirement for the hammock scene? I can't even enter that building and I can't find any new quest in Laroavia.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
It's me again, got the finished guide with all scenes I ever got and some corrections, but there are still a few missing, if anyone can share save files related to those or detailed info it would be very appreciated.

@ddf is there some requirement for the hammock scene? I can't even enter that building and I can't find any new quest in Laroavia.
I was playing MaleNoble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oakshire 5 has option for males (cunnilingus with female paladin)
Slinks imp scene for both genders during warlock scene -

D

Dopezeez

Hey guys, idk if this is old news but we can use save editor online for this game.
I changed my Money, Health and more.
I was just wondering if anyone knew the variable to the corruption lvl for the female chars as we can edit that to.

D

Dopezeez

Hey guys, idk if this is old news but we can use save editor online for this game.
I changed my Money, Health and more.
I was just wondering if anyone knew the variable to the corruption lvl for the female chars as we can edit that to.
Nvm guys i've figured it out. Just go to status and the a character attributes and then search for it in the edit page of save editor online. hope this helps some1

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i know there is a rpg save editor that can help you get items you cant get for whatever reason (aint gonna judge) XD

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If the save end with ".rpgsave" ".rvdata" or ".rvdata2", then there is this save editor without using the one that is online (where there are all of the names of the items and much more) c:

D

Dopezeez

If the save end with ".rpgsave" ".rvdata" or ".rvdata2", then there is this save editor without using the one that is online (where there are all of the names of the items and much more) c:
Ah ok now i get it, ty

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@ddf Cool, I got the hammock scene with Kalynda and some of the Female Farmer prostitution scenes (BJ, vag and DP, is there any other?). Also the nun scene, had to start a new male PC, when I played this there was no scene for males yet. I'll post a new version of the guide once I get some more stuff put in it, based in the raw data from the img folder I'm still missing:

Reactions: ddf

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I'm stuck on a couple of the early quests.

Can't find the other item for Warlock quest (Cum + ?)
The nature spirit is not where I think it should be in the Paladin's pledge quest.
Not sure how to enter under the Oakshire Pub for Meredith's quest.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck on a couple of the early quests.

Can't find the other item for Warlock quest (Cum + ?)
The nature spirit is not where I think it should be in the Paladin's pledge quest.
Not sure how to enter under the Oakshire Pub for Meredith's quest.
Cum is in Slinsk, go to the stable and either buy it oir jack off the horse.

Nature spirit is near Warlock tower. You need to look at the map the Paladin gave you and follow the red route through the trees.

Talk to the guy outside the bar for Merediths quest, tell him you want to make money.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
For Emek's rest, there's only 3 scenes for males, but there are 5 for females (4 completely different ones).

@ darthleoonline the flowers are the the forest ground, there's one close to the crystal and others on the east maps, just pick them up.

Also, here's the CGs for 2.6b:
link off

D

Dopezeez

Wow Amazing, Thnx So Much!

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
@ddf Cool, I got the hammock scene with Kalynda and some of the Female Farmer prostitution scenes (BJ, vag and DP, is there any other?). Also the nun scene, had to start a new male PC, when I played this there was no scene for males yet. I'll post a new version of the guide once I get some more stuff put in it, based in the raw data from the img folder I'm still missing:

well, I know just few of it:

Aug 27, 2017
Hi there! Can anyone explain how gallery works? There only few scenes, mostly (if not all of them) w/ succuby. I'm only at middle 1st act, but anyway wanna know

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Neither the
are called in the current scripts, so they're probably not yet implemented

Hi there! Can anyone explain how gallery works? There only few scenes, mostly (if not all of them) w/ succuby. I'm only at middle 1st act, but anyway wanna know
Currently it doesn't. You're supposed to select one of four pages, then select the scenes you want to revisit, but it's currently broken.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks again for the help building this guide, I updated with a few more scenes. Any help with the ones missing is appreciated.

@Kagarus it makes sense, the void knight files were in a separate folder. Also I was mistaken saying it was about Meredith's quest, it's more likely about the main quest from act 3 were void knights are mentioned. I just got to this point for the first time and had assumed the green guy from the other quest was the knight.

Oh, and the gallery is not yet fully implemented, only a few scenes can be accessed, the first 2 pages to be precise.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes