CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
ok fuck the female character for now my question is and i quote who besides the female main character can get pregnant? means i dont care about who or what can fuck the female main character
Well...about that...you can get Companions and Side characters pregnant: (Only as The Male MC tho...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So, we cannot impregnate genderbent Zent yet? Sad. :cry:

Jokes aside, I'm surprised at the lack of content about Katelyn. Not a fan of incest, but I guess this is what most patrons wanted. Or she cannot have any children?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I believe everyone figured out where Sandra went after sending me to the farmlands, I found the tree issue, defeated 5+ Petran, but I cannot find where she went after inquisitor left the church I think that is who Sandra is. I looked in two towns.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well...about that...you can get Companions and Side characters pregnant: (Only as The Male MC tho...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually Kaliyo said that he will make some new stuff around November maybe they might be more next month. I'm not a member but is some can comment to kaliyo that if he can continue the storys of Rilke, Abby and many other females that the Mc interacted for them to become pregnant it would be totally awesome. Please

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Wait, what? You saved Sandra, but the Witch stuck around long enough for you to have that option? Normally you have to abandon Sandra in order to reach the Witch before she teleports out. If you save Sandra the Witch is supposed to fuck off after spreading that toxic mist...and killing everyone in the farmlands...which drives Sandra to suicide.

Clawyn gains affection if you save Sandra, but she's one of the few (if not only) who do. The Succubus and Ruksana gain affection if you don't save her, because they're pragmatic about saving many people versus one person.

I guess you've found yet another bug if the game can't decide which path to follow.
I have the same issue, I used the cheat to defeat the witch, had sex with her, the cauldron was gone, I thought I had won. Witch teleports out after climax, Sandra teleports out after climax and saved. Try to go back to town, and blocked. So I have to load a older save and change choice.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Actually Kaliyo said that he will make some new stuff around November maybe they might be more next month.
oh yeah...MORE BABIEZ!!

I believe everyone figured out where Sandra went after sending me to the farmlands, I found the tree issue, defeated 5+ Petran, but I cannot find where she went after inquisitor left the church I think that is who Sandra is. I looked in two towns.
You'll find her at a windmill at the left in the farmlands.

So, anyoe have an idea where i can get the special Anti-Pregnancy potion ? My castle vendor only sells me the normal one
From the weaponry shop at Summeredge. (The one at the left, Not the Blacksmith.)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Jigan4498

Jul 10, 2017
Jokes aside, I'm surprised at the lack of content about Katelyn. Not a fan of incest, but I guess this is what most patrons wanted. Or she cannot have any children?
As someone who is a fan of incest, I hate her general lack of scenes. C'mon, Kal, if you're already going pretty hard into taboo with animal fucking, at least let me go all the way on incest.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I moved there but the save is not displayed in the game
You cannot just move it. You must overwrite an existing save, otherwise the game will ignore it. Either you delete one of your saves and rename the file; or you launch the game, save in slot #24, exit the game and replace file24.rpgsave with the one provided by Jonboy80.

Btw, how does the gallery work? I thought you need to replace "global.rpgsave" too. Is a generic save enough?

wrrrryyyyy

Aug 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me where you get "the blood of the caster?" for warlock? walkthrough doesn't mention it but I have the glass shard and the flower and I'm still missing ingredients.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
As someone who is a fan of incest, I hate her general lack of scenes. C'mon, Kal, if you're already going pretty hard into taboo with animal fucking, at least let me go all the way on incest.
There's plenty of incest in this game in other areas. I think kaliyo just kinda. forgot about kate? She has only a few scenes & isn't even mentioned in any of the endings. Except for the evil one where she stays by your side as an enforcer. But that's about it. I feel like farm mom has way more scenes than kate does. Bit weird.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
I see that people are mentioning a new ending, and I would love to see it. However, I am encountering an issue. Does anybody else have an issue with the game crashing at THE FUCKING INTRO?! I am unable to to anything to play this game! Could someone kindly tell the developer to check their shit before posting an update. If it doesn't work, then do NOT post it! This is not rocket science for FUCK SAKE!

Nameprime

Feb 14, 2018
So, I did the side quest to unlock the Emek's rest Ending as the female main character, and got the sex scene after agreeing to marry the chief.

Now what do I do? I played through the last quest like normal and didn't get any new ending slide cards or cutscenes. I feel like I missed something...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes