Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You cannot just move it. You must overwrite an existing save, otherwise the game will ignore it. Either you delete one of your saves and rename the file; or you launch the game, save in slot #24, exit the game and replace file24.rpgsave with the one provided by Jonboy80.

Btw, how does the gallery work? I thought you need to replace "global.rpgsave" too. Is a generic save enough?
I dunno if the global is needed. I already deleted the game. That being said the save I provided has you inside the gallery, access from inside the castle.

Reactions: sani45

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Bump for that post since it's been quite a few threads.

Check it if you're experiencing lag / High resource usage with your PC whether it's this game (or any RPGM MV game in general!) and hopefully it gets fixed!

You're welcome!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
after reading some of the comments i agree with a lot of them ...miss the old gallery
(aint broken dont fix it PLEASE give us the old one back)
got a few suggestions one thing that bugs me is having prison BUT not bealing able to interact with the people in it (kinda stupid)
also why do we have a torture chamber again seems stupid without being able to use it for anything
having npc affections WHY is there no sex options? again seems stupid
be nice to catch slaves in the open world battles and toss them into prison have our ways with them
AND maybe train them as well perhaps have option to have them as party members
OR maybe give them house chores cooking/cleaning something anyways

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
so, i downloaded the game, and experinced a game breaking bug pretty early on.
After hiring Telia, I get an error in combat: failure to load TeliaBattler.png
I can't skip the file, and because it isn't there, the game won't do anything.
the one that bugged is the dude and i took him out of party (so far) thats the only npc made game crash
Here's how I fixed it:
1- Open the game's directory and then www/img/sv_actors.
2- You'll find a .jpg file named "TwiliaBattler01", just re-name it to "TeliaBattler" and it shall fix the problem! (Quotations excluded.)

You're welcome!

(That spoiler down below is an respose to str8up's post.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
I see that people are mentioning a new ending, and I would love to see it. However, I am encountering an issue. Does anybody else have an issue with the game crashing at THE FUCKING INTRO?! I am unable to to anything to play this game! Could someone kindly tell the developer to check their shit before posting an update. If it doesn't work, then do NOT post it! This is not rocket science for FUCK SAKE!
It happened to me twice in previous versions. The causes were either misusing a save editor or that the game couldn't read a random file 'cause the filepath name was too long. Try a fresh download in the desktop to see if it helps.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
You cannot just move it. You must overwrite an existing save, otherwise the game will ignore it. Either you delete one of your saves and rename the file; or you launch the game, save in slot #24, exit the game and replace file24.rpgsave with the one provided by Jonboy80.

Btw, how does the gallery work? I thought you need to replace "global.rpgsave" too. Is a generic save enough?
Thanks for helping (Question and some scenes are only in the gallery without an image or in the game too)

Reactions: scrumbles

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
well have a new issue i lost TeliaBattler from my companion list (i didnt select remove just did formation and selected change ) after i edited the file again to test and see if it will work (should now i think)
but how to get npc back in my list?cant find him on the map
Have you lost her in Slinsk? (The rainy city.)

If yes, then...Well that's where you part ways and she left......Have you been even paying attention to the dialogue?? (Don't worry, you'll re-meet with her again!)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
started a brand new game and thanks to all the people that helped out with fixing the one npc
everything works fantastic now and thanks

Reactions: CluckPover

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well seen some chatter about cheats and mods ...ya know what would be great
is skipping stupid puzzles and minigames and have them auto win without any punishments or loss of content for skipping...starting with this one ...play multiple hourse,etc just to be stonedwalled and unable to get past this stupid thing..thought the stupid card game was bad Untitled.png

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
oh yeah...MORE BABIEZ!!

You'll find her at a windmill at the left in the farmlands.

From the weaponry shop at Summeredge. (The one at the left, Not the Blacksmith.)
Thanks CluckPover, actually, Sandra finally reset to the tavern after I went working on other quests. So I completed that, and dealt with the problem of defeating the Wicked W after giving her a good pounding in both ways, got stuck couldn't leave the farmlands, went back to an old save, and re-performed a bunch. No matter what your choice the Wicked W gets away, I don't like that! Sandra is gone, seven gun salute for an honorable wench (defender of the town and people).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
well seen some chatter about cheats and mods ...ya know what would be great
is skipping stupid puzzles and minigames and have them auto win without any punishments or loss of content for skipping...starting with this one ...play multiple hourse,etc just to be stonedwalled and unable to get past this stupid thing..thought the stupid card game was bad View attachment 3028410
Yeah I saw this thing too, and just turned around and left it. The other one was running past poison spikes .... with a long party. Leaves party with 1hp.

Reactions: str8up

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok for the dev and his writers: Doing a run as Noble, Got the castle, but this guy is still acting like a beta male (the writers did that). Here he is got some girls he had coupled with, yet he cannot get any at the castle unless its through the glory hole. Unsatisfactory. He can watch his squeeze with horses, dogs, but he cannot get any at the castle? I call BS. If I own the castle and they are staying there, going to be some prego ladies and its happening under my roof too. Limited to three questions two in the yard and one in a cabin. You go out and fetch the library university grad, and you cannot get some of that either? Your tentacle guy has his jollies, and you bring her back, and she gets oviposterd, and the MC gets jack? MC cannot see the writing on the wall, saving everyone but his interests? Have henchmen, but guards are loyal to someone else, MC cannot hire his own guards. Have a top sargent Orc woman and she always says no guard to train? Got some work to do peeps. Here is some music to listen to while you rewrite some of these encounters: Fiona Apple Criminal Garbage Queer

Reactions: str8up

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
so, uhhh, i get an error whenever i try to extract the download file. Any idea of what the reason for that and how to fix it?
Use a different extractor? I use WinRAR it can open most any compression. Also check your data protection firewalls and such...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes