Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah I saw this thing too, and just turned around and left it. The other one was running past poison spikes .... with a long party. Leaves party with 1hp.
For stuff like that, use the MV cheat plugin, enable no clip and go out of map boundaries or through walls/obstacles.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Maybe an error or intentional? When more party members but not in combat roll, MP is used by party members not seemingly active in the combat, the ones that can be swapped out for other members. Especially interesting when going through that dungeon or cemetery with poison spikes, all the non active members also were brought down to one hp. And for players sake, label the weigh points on maps, even the ones not visited yet, having names will help with navigation. Some places have more than one name and its confusing as is. The mini map could give the area name too, navigation is poor without simple aids.

Reactions: str8up

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
after reading some of the comments i agree with a lot of them ...miss the old gallery
(aint broken dont fix it PLEASE give us the old one back)
got a few suggestions one thing that bugs me is having prison BUT not bealing able to interact with the people in it (kinda stupid)
also why do we have a torture chamber again seems stupid without being able to use it for anything
Old gallery was a mod & was a little broken too tbh. Not nearly as badly as this new one though. As for the torture chamber, it's pretty much exclusively for having bdsm sex with ruskandra if you use her as a slave in that one quest in summeridge.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Old gallery was a mod & was a little broken too tbh. Not nearly as badly as this new one though. As for the torture chamber, it's pretty much exclusively for having bdsm sex with ruskandra if you use her as a slave in that one quest in summeridge.
i guess i ither missed the quest or maybe havent discovered it yet BUT still be nice to take any one we want into the chamber

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Telia is missing a battler, so I'll have to stop playing until there is a fix.
Actually, there IS a fix for it:

Here's how I fixed it:
1- Open the game's directory and then www/img/sv_actors.
2- You'll find a .jpg file named "TwiliaBattler01", just re-name it to "TeliaBattler" and it shall fix the problem! (Quotations excluded.)

You're welcome!

Do we have any queen or princess, nobles that can be fuckable?
Yeah.....A LOT! (Especially if chose the Male MC)

You're welcome!

having a difficult time understanding the class/subclass
I don't blame you since that function has been newly implemented without a proper tutorial...From my experience:

The main difference in Class/Subclass is that the "Class" affects the stats while "Subclass" doesn't!, "Subclass" just adds new moves to your skillset!

when we buy our castle and do all the upgrades,etc (no matter what class you are currently im mage )
can unlock many different class spells,etc stuff thats useless to a mage but can still unlock them all
From what I have experienced, The origin just determines what's the MC's upbringing and unlocks some certain quests that are available for a certain Origin.

THEN later on in game you get different opportunities to learn more classes from random events,etc
BUT can only learn so many then cant learn anymore and i wish it was unlimited (learn all ya want thats available to be learned) BUT unfortunately (unless im missing something) your locked out after learning a couple and to me thats dumb if ya can learn stuff then we should be able to learn ALL thats available to be learned so i hope in future updates that gets changed so that we can learn everything we want
(cant speak for others) although ill likely never use half of what i learn as i love mages
BUT i like to have everything i can get for the sake of being able to get them and have them
You can get ALL of the classes that can be learned throughout your journey....Trust me, I've played as Noble once and played as Templar for a second go and I got all of the classes I can get throughout the game from any origin!

As I said above:

From what I have experienced, The origin just determines what's the MC's upbringing and unlocks some certain quests that are available for a certain Origin.

You're welcome!

Reactions: Talamae

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020

Here's how I fixed it:
2- You'll find a .jpg file named "TwiliaBattler01", just re-name it to "TeliaBattler" and it shall fix the problem! (Quotations excluded.)

You're welcome!

You're welcome!
and they can be in the harem? or in the castle?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

Here's how I fixed it:

You're welcome!

You're welcome!

I don't blame you since that function has been newly implemented without a proper tutorial...From my experience:

The main difference in Class/Subclass is that the "Class" affects the stats while "Subclass" doesn't!, "Subclass" just adds new moves to your skillset!

You can get ALL of the classes that can be learned throughout your journey....Trust me, I've played as Noble once and played as Templar for a second go and I got all of the classes I can get throughout the game from any origin!

As I said above:

You're welcome!
maybe i experienced a bug then i dunno on a new playthrough now so maybe all will be fine /shrugs

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the Meredith x Valerie x Fmc x horse ? i mean the logical course would be to heal valerie of her "predicament" and perhaps go to the stable ? but when playing fmc you don't have the choice to heal her when you talk to meredith so i'm a bit confused , is it a bug like usual or not the right thing to do ?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I actually completed that terrible puzzle maze in the desert.... three chests, and a boss. What a pain, I spent hours working it. Auoxahl. Meanwhile back at the Blue Goo girl, she claimed I was going to get a discount, but still charging 400gp, and when I try to sell at shops, they still only offer 200gp. If I play through again, going to dump the Succubus, and try the Paladin boring thought right? and going to kill the blue goo girl too! Going to dump a bunch of futas. They get more action than the MC that is f'd up. The big love interest, is more interested in everything and everyone more so than the MC to boot. Turn down the multiple actions and they get mad and you don't get those actions even if you broke them for saddle. Writers only want the most chaotic results.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock the Meredith x Valerie x Fmc x horse ? i mean the logical course would be to heal valerie of her "predicament" and perhaps go to the stable ? but when playing fmc you don't have the choice to heal her when you talk to meredith so i'm a bit confused , is it a bug like usual or not the right thing to do ?
feels like, must have to play this game with mtool program
so you play as male or swap to it with this tool, and only then the option to cure her mom appears
after aforementioned moment and if meridith is sexually corrupted enough you just need to visit a stables as female character

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
feels like, must have to play this game with mtool program
so you play as male or swap to it with this tool, and only then the option to cure her mom appears
after aforementioned moment and if meridith is sexually corrupted enough you just need to visit a stables as female character
i think it is bugged, even with this methode futa valerie remain even if you decide to remove her package

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Ok I'm confused Valerie is Meredith mother right? If yes doesn't she die when the main town is attacked or am I missing something.

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes