str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way to open/unlock top left and then the house by the ruins (castle map)
or thats not in the game yet?

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

MRPguy

Nov 12, 2016
Im at the start of the game, and i got Telia in my team, but now at every battle i get a loading error: Failed to load: img/sv_actors/TeliaBattler.png
And i cannot continue from here, so i'm stuck.

Any clues how i can fix this?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Actually I'm alitle glad that scene is not real I already have to deal with farm mom with a stupid wolf then they pretend to add the minotaur to the list.
Well maybe you're right that this scene isn't in a game. But I would't mind if you could choose between a Wolf and Minotaur

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Im at the start of the game, and i got Telia in my team, but now at every battle i get a loading error: Failed to load: img/sv_actors/TeliaBattler.png

That's the most frequently asked question in this patch. Go to the folder with the missing file and you will find a TeliaBattler01.png. rename it to the correct one and play.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Do i have to prevent Mayla from obtaining power to do that new questline with her?
As in.. knock her out when you get the chance?

• Hey there

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
is there a way to open/unlock top left and then the house by the ruins (castle map)
or thats not in the game yet?

You can unlock anything related to the castle grounds...

Some can be unlocked if you built them...while some can be unlocked if you progress through the game....

You're welcome!

Here's how I fixed it:
1- Open the game's directory and then www/img/sv_actors.
2- You'll find a .jpg file named "TwiliaBattler01", just re-name it to "TeliaBattler" and it shall fix the problem! (Quotations excluded.)

You're welcome!

Where did you find Tellia?
In Oakshire (Act 1) and you'd be able to hire her as a mercenary...

You're welcome!

Do i have to prevent Mayla from obtaining power to do that new questline with her?
As in.. knock her out when you get the chance?
Yes...you should prevent her...then you'd have her as your prisoner....

You're welcome!

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Can someone, please, share the save file with opened Emek's Rest and female protoganist, prior finishing quests there?

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
anyone know why the art got replaced by AI art? feels super nonsensical to me cause there was already art in there
The official reason is so they have consistent art. Everybody else says one thing or another like they were lazy or greedy and didn't hire someone to redo the art. My idea is some of the artists wanted more money for what they made or something like that and it ended with them pulling out at the last second so they needed to replace all the art fast to not get copyright sued bt said artist. Hell that's just my idea it most like something more normal.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Dec 3, 2021
The official reason is so they have consistent art. Everybody else says one thing or another like they were lazy or greedy and didn't hire someone to redo the art. My idea is some of the artists wanted more money for what they made or something like that and it ended with them pulling out at the last second so they needed to replace all the art fast to not get copyright sued bt said artist. Hell that's just my idea it most like something more normal.
is the AI art still in here? the thread title says completed but is the game still worked on, as in unfinished? and if yes is all the future art AI generated too? as in art in scenes that came after that switch

• Hey there
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes