CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
sorry, did not want to stir shit up. I was just legit curious as to why and how this happened.
But I do think AI art is criminally cringe ah ah fr fr
It's fine, I believe so too...yet I see that it made some scenes better that before!

It all depends on your taste at the end of the day!

Anyways, have fun!

can't wait for roundscape 2 *grin
Yeah boiii more Meredith, Clawyn and Succubus content....
1698389675908.png

(please no 3D horsecock and wolfcock shoved in my face! God save me! *whimpers*)

Is there an equal amount of content for both male and female character? Do you recommend one for the first playthrough? Also not that much into lesbian content, how much of the female content is lesbian focused?
The female one is more lesbian focused since the majority of your companions are females....sooo..yeah!

and you'll find yourself fucked like a bitch!...a lot!...Naturally for such game!

And yeah, The Male MC has more scenes!

I hit a bug where the player scene titled: The Female Imp, only shows black for the scene and no CGI. Here's screenshots to illustrate my confusion/frustration
That's actually happening in so many scenes...it's a bug we've been complaining about since....forever apparently!

ffs anyone know how to solve this shit?
View attachment 3037105
Just answer with "Nothing" at each statue lol...

Also....
1698387617997.png

1698388047892.png

can someone share male save from act 3
Mine's from Act 2...but hey!, better than nothing!

( Templar Origin, Affection and Hero route, Act 2, Had a baby with Clawyn. (and with Meredith soon...) and Accepted Cheat Demon's Help)

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's fine, I believe so too...yet I see that it made some scenes better that before!

It all depends on your taste at the end of the day!

Anyways, have fun!

Yeah boiii more Meredith, Clawyn and Succubus content....
View attachment 3037172

(please no 3D horsecock and wolfcock shoved in my face! God save me! *whimpers*)

The female one is more lesbian focused since the majority of your companions are females....sooo..yeah!

and you'll find yourself fucked like a bitch!...a lot!...Naturally for such game!

And yeah, The Male MC has more scenes!

That's actually happening in so many scenes...it's a bug we've been complaining about since....forever apparently!

Just answer with "Nothing" at each statue lol...

Also....
View attachment 3037123

View attachment 3037130

Mine's from Act 2...but hey!, better than nothing!

( Templar Origin, Affection and Hero route, Act 2, Had a baby with Clawyn. (and with Meredith soon...) and Accepted Cheat Demon's Help)
thanks lol

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
trying not to rage quit made it pretty far in game would suck to give up now
how to get accross this shit?
View attachment 3037185
Done!
1698396012225.png

Just click on that glittering thing and you shall move on!

You're welcome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!! xD

1698396727854.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
difficult to explain but the npc and quests are messed up after i did a whole entire quest line
its like somebody hit the rewind switch (best way to describe it) go back and talk to NPC and everything that was said BEFORE i done all i done is said again afterwards ...good ol emek rest!
some of the NPC have quest markers but talk to them go through all their dialogs and no quests pops

• Sad
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
difficult to explain but the npc and quests are messed up after i did a whole entire quest line
its like somebody hit the rewind switch (best way to describe it) go back and talk to NPC and everything that was said BEFORE i done all i done is said again afterwards ...good ol emek rest!
some of the NPC have quest markers but talk to them go through all their dialogs and no quests pops
That's a bug within the game's quest log itself....it's been on since V5.8b has got updated.....luckily, a lot of quests are within the guide that is pinned in the OP post...you can check it out!...and yes, it IS outdated...but better than nothing!

And the temporary solution for the ones that aren't within the guide is to focus on the dialogue so that you know what is supposed to be done!

You're welcome!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
orcs among us is fucked i got the staff in summeredge (its in a box or chest)
the horse cum is in elf zones and the staff is sold from the inn keeper at novos
only got credit for 1 item staff in summeredge

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im hung up on oakshire rebuild cant find anything about it in walkthrough
i did find 2 people by docks in slinsk and asked them both to work at my inn (they vansihed and not sure where they went...i then thought thought of MY in at castle and they are both not there as well

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can use the horse from the key item menu. Basically just teleports you to the castle from anywhere
i may of forgot to buy them (could swear i already did but maybe mixed up with a different playthrough)
gonna go buy more and see what happens
update:yup turns out i forgot to buy one (weird though i got 1 outside my castle and 2 in barn?)
but just bought a horse now and took me directly to castle yeah ty

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Is the old artstyle completely replaced? I recently started replaying this but so far all scenes have different style of art than 2 years ago.

Shockzzzzz

Feb 26, 2018
I just "beat" Emek rest but the quest is still active for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The chief told me to go to his daughter and she says nothing. I'm hoping this isn't essentially soft locked now.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
the dragon is bugged 2x impregnanted by it and no babies anywhere?
Yeah, it's been like that ever since it was implemented. You can bypass this if you trigger the pregnancy scene from another source. I reloaded a few times in the Slinsk inn after services and both the human baby and the dragon egg got triggered.
This method is a bit messy, but i know no other.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes