Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
What needs to be done to open Emek Rest?
I am in Act II and it is still closed.
In your castle the butler has some quests for you in the throne room. For me first he mentioned the dragon and then "a messenger from very far away" and that's how the first quest starts. The order in which these quests are given might be a bit random, so just check them out and you will get the right one soon enough.

Reactions: poarvl

doppelkek0184

Aug 9, 2017
orcs among us is fucked i got the staff in summeredge (its in a box or chest)
the horse cum is in elf zones and the staff is sold from the inn keeper at novos
only got credit for 1 item staff in summeredge
The innkeeper in Novos only sells a Map tha show where to find the axe. Exit the city go left an there you will find the axe.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The innkeeper in Novos only sells a Map tha show where to find the axe. Exit the city go left an there you will find the axe.
i thought it was the item didnt realize was map only but even still quest is broken got H scene with horse
and never got credit for it despite it showing in items,etc that its there

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
So i've recruited a merc at the started village, but when i am trying to fight things, the game screen gets stuck and tells me it can't load TeliaBattler.png There is no such file in game folders either.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So i've recruited a merc at the started village, but when i am trying to fight things, the game screen gets stuck and tells me it can't load TeliaBattler.png There is no such file in game folders either.
Most common question. Short answer: search for TeliaBattler01.png in the game files and rename it by removing the 01.

Apr 8, 2021
Is there a patch or anything i can do to make the Quest Journal work? if i can't, it cool but i would like to see my quest as i skip past conversations so i have no idea what they asked me to do

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
really wish the quest helper thingy wasnt so damn vague (useless as tits on a fucking bull)
on/off past few days been trying to oakshire rebuilt
need inkeeper tavernkeeper and inhabitants

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
And we have new innkeeper in Sumeredge. After her second scene the game screen turns black. to fix it just use horse to castle and go back.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Doing the new run as a Paladin, a lot more friendly for self interest of the MC. Also I noted I had found Ly'ria but its not labeled on the maps. Why not put a crystal there? The MC's castle, what are those north areas on map that he cannot get to?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes