simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
For the new Seren romance option in the patch notes, can this only be seen if you haven't started the Seren path yet? If so, does someone have a Male PC save before Seren path starts?

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Is there a way to save Muuru at the final battle in Emek Rest story event?

P.S.: a bug? Even after I burned down raven's nest (raven's tree), at the final battle and after that, the story unfolds as if I saved that tree/nest.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
New Ending: Outlander
Dos it work? If it is, how to achieve it?
I finished all quests at Emek's Rest and there is nothing.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Just rename the file in www/img/sv_actors so it will be the same as the in game name of that mercenary chick and game will load her battle images alright.

Reactions: Talamae

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
how to pass the deep dungeon east puzzle in tilan?
I destroyed two of the crystals but I cannot get to the third with the slide ice puzzle. Correction, I figured it out, walk away, come back look at it again, just concentrate on the top half like bumper car obstacles. Well crap, instead of the yellow globes being opponents they send you back to start again, I call BS! No I figured those bastards out too. Cruel like that queen locking you in the dungeon till you fill her pie.

Last edited:

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone having difficulty reaching the voyeur scene with Meredith after defeating the bridge bandit? I don't know why it doesn't execute after I rest at the inn. I tried just Meredith and my character in formation. I tried all characters and immediately run to the inn. I skip combat every time. Is the skip combat ruining the RNG or am I missing something?

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone having difficulty reaching the voyeur scene with Meredith after defeating the bridge bandit? I don't know why it doesn't execute after I rest at the inn. I tried just Meredith and my character in formation. I tried all characters and immediately run to the inn. I skip combat every time. Is the skip combat ruining the RNG or am I missing something?
Did you enter the next town? cause that's how to get it if i'm remembering correct.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Its the myth evil hopes to fool the good with. You have to give your self up to evil to defeat it and its the biggest lie of most.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Any update of the gallery mod?
and can get alice to join the brothel if i lie to the boyfriend?
My first run though I lied and she vanished. Second run, I helped their romance, watched them couple, later rescued from their home. Maybe have an opportunity in the castle if you choose earn her keep as a sex worker. I didn't expecting to not have to share her with every tom with harry dick.

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
It's fine, I believe so too...yet I see that it made some scenes better that before!

It all depends on your taste at the end of the day!

Anyways, have fun!

Yeah boiii more Meredith, Clawyn and Succubus content....
View attachment 3037172

(please no 3D horsecock and wolfcock shoved in my face! God save me! *whimpers*)

The female one is more lesbian focused since the majority of your companions are females....sooo..yeah!

and you'll find yourself fucked like a bitch!...a lot!...Naturally for such game!

And yeah, The Male MC has more scenes!

That's actually happening in so many scenes...it's a bug we've been complaining about since....forever apparently!

Just answer with "Nothing" at each statue lol...

Also....
View attachment 3037123

View attachment 3037130

Mine's from Act 2...but hey!, better than nothing!

( Templar Origin, Affection and Hero route, Act 2, Had a baby with Clawyn. (and with Meredith soon...) and Accepted Cheat Demon's Help)
It's fine, I believe so too...yet I see that it made some scenes better that before!

It all depends on your taste at the end of the day!

Anyways, have fun!

Yeah boiii more Meredith, Clawyn and Succubus content....
View attachment 3037172

(please no 3D horsecock and wolfcock shoved in my face! God save me! *whimpers*)

The female one is more lesbian focused since the majority of your companions are females....sooo..yeah!

and you'll find yourself fucked like a bitch!...a lot!...Naturally for such game!

And yeah, The Male MC has more scenes!

That's actually happening in so many scenes...it's a bug we've been complaining about since....forever apparently!

Just answer with "Nothing" at each statue lol...

Also....
View attachment 3037123

View attachment 3037130

Mine's from Act 2...but hey!, better than nothing!

( Templar Origin, Affection and Hero route, Act 2, Had a baby with Clawyn. (and with Meredith soon...) and Accepted Cheat Demon's Help)

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
im going creazy, i just want to see the gallery, where I need to go???
Do you mean in game or outside of it?
In game it is in your castle, left to the throne. Turn on the labels and there it is.
But if you mean outside, then go into the game's folder and search for things like "*mere" "*kat" or "*claw". You will find the pictures. Open one and right-click->open folder.

Reactions: bolon
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes