PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I refound this WALKTHROUGH by RedKnight, its better than the ones I found lately, seems this was there before but was deleted. It includes act II stuff and some three with more details. Remember credit goes to REDKNIGHT for his posting it online.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I refound this WALKTHROUGH by RedKnight, its better than the ones I found lately, seems this was there before but was deleted. It includes act II stuff and some three with more details. Remember credit goes to REDKNIGHT for his posting it online.
Yeah we all know about that whalkthrough it came in the walkthrough section

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Act III where you find Katelyn in the mansion in mountains, there is a puzzle on the floor three switches. Pattern upstairs repeated 2x use on switches in basement. Reveals hidden room.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ranger's rapid shot doesnt work.
There are spheres, marks and orbs to look into for repeat shot besides the available weaponry. I love using Clawyn for that. Will try to build Katelyn similarly. Some of the companions are big disappointments. And chicks with dicks, not my cup of tea. Having much better time as a Paladin with swashbuckler combo usually. But if you like evil characters chaos will make a sub netorare of you.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Note to writer, salacious seductive capability of enticement and arousal I noted is about 60%, paragraphs of script, using repetitive terms reduces the effective conditioning of the viewer when setting a scene mode. Have a proofreader follow up on content with a playthrough, and have them suggest thesaurus replacement of repeat terms, reduce length of text by 15%. Give an extra pause when a viewer response is coming up. I get so bored or annoyed with some of the scenes that I rapidly key (space or enter) and find I missed my opportunity to select between the choices. You may ignore me, but if your preparing your work for profitable release, I suggest you heed this. I know what I am suggesting it will benefit your $$

Some of your players may wish to keep Zenta permanently female, the rush of the Succubus to provide the "cure"... She as a subordinate to the Lord of the Castle and team leader, she consult with the MC (player) before taking action.

We know succubi are agents of chaos, and enjoys creating situations that annoy or corrupt the team and others, but there is a hierarchy even in evil, they are usually obedient because of FEAR. So when she does something very annoying, the MC should collar her, leash her and isolate her. I suppose the MC doesn't get to keep her in parties once he is very high in morality, as I don't see her as an active choice much lately. Only on boat trips or castle dungeon, her laboratory.

When the MC kicks out the basement woman that would have children... That space is sealed off, I suppose the MC can assume she pretends to be gone, since he no longer can check on that. And the Chapel, if you have a good character, it would be expected as maintenance that the chapel would be repairable too. Its obvious the writers prefer corruption and give quicker access to an demon dimension in the castle with the three pillars.

To maximize customer satisfaction when you market your game, consider allowing the player choices in those areas too. The ability to change the multitude of companions that swing a snake between their legs while having breasts... Annoying. Let the paying customer buy what they want. If they want chaos , order, good, evil the spectrum. Choice

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I realize I might have taken this a little too far but I have some concerns:

The perk tree breaks any kind of semblance of balance this game might have had last time I played it a few years back.
The thing that you can now just skill into being able to dual wield as well as the overly powerful gems you can socket into your weapons for multi attacks basically remove any need for any class and need for any large item pool in the game as you probably do most damage just plain attacking while having your gear stacked with +ATK and multi-hit items. For any weirdo like me who wants to build a character a certain way while maybe doing less damage while being able to do other things instead or just feeling more immersed the increase in power you get from just taking your two weapons with the most attack and one-hit-killing everything ruins that.

Also gold no longer plays any role, can't really say I hate that just an observation. What got me kinda curious though was the fact that if you skill into the 'Scavenger II' (200 gold after battle) and then add the 'Midas', conveniently also skilling into being able to dual-wield in the process, you also get double 'Scavenger' while 'Midas' wording makes it sound as if your 'gold income' which I associated with the passive castle income is affected.

What really irks me though is the guessing about what does what stat wise. After playing for a while some stats do explain themselves, Agility = attack further up the stack, Perception = find better loot, but what is actually affected by Physical or Magical attack? Intuitively I thought that Paladin abilities such as 'Righteous Charge' would use ATK while 'Light's Decree' would use MATK turns out they both use ATK. Also what happens if a character levels up? I assume they get HP and Mana or maybe also damage? I am wondering because it was very easy to reach max level stacking my gear with EXP gems and the characters I had from before reaching max level and leveled up with me are fairly well off HP and Mana wise but characters that I got at level 99 do not even have half the HP and Mana with the exact same gear.

Anyway ... just wanted to post this to whoever this might interest and if someone knows how to get the info concerning the stats that would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJlOHNK

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018

The perk tree breaks any kind of semblance of balance this game might have had last time I played it a few years back.
The thing that you can now just skill into being able to dual wield as well as the overly powerful gems you can socket into your weapons for multi attacks basically remove any need for any class and need for any large item pool in the game as you probably do most damage just plain attacking while having your gear stacked with +ATK and multi-hit items. For any weirdo like me who wants to build a character a certain way while maybe doing less damage while being able to do other things instead or just feeling more immersed the increase in power you get from just taking your two weapons with the most attack and one-hit-killing everything ruins that.

Also gold no longer plays any role, can't really say I hate that just an observation. What got me kinda curious though was the fact that if you skill into the 'Scavenger II' (200 gold after battle) and then add the 'Midas', conveniently also skilling into being able to dual-wield in the process, you also get double 'Scavenger' while 'Midas' wording makes it sound as if your 'gold income' which I associated with the passive castle income is affected.

What really irks me though is the guessing about what does what stat wise. After playing for a while some stats do explain themselves, Agility = attack further up the stack, Perception = find better loot, but what is actually affected by Physical or Magical attack? Intuitively I thought that Paladin abilities such as 'Righteous Charge' would use ATK while 'Light's Decree' would use MATK turns out they both use ATK. Also what happens if a character levels up? I assume they get HP and Mana or maybe also damage? I am wondering because it was very easy to reach max level stacking my gear with EXP gems and the characters I had from before reaching max level and leveled up with me are fairly well off HP and Mana wise but characters that I got at level 99 do not even have half the HP and Mana with the exact same gear.

Anyway ... just wanted to post this to whoever this might interest and if someone knows how to get the info concerning the stats that would be helpful.
As far as i've seen MATK is the spell damage for mage classes and characters.
LVL up gives mana+hp and that's about it. In 6.0 and 6.1 it didn't even give HP, so leveling was pretty much useless.

On the other hand, gold is the strongest thing in the game right now. It can be used to buy power, both directly (perk menu into stats and perk points, basically level ups), indirectly (castle def into victory points, into stats and unlocks) and H-scenes (brothel needs gold for upgrades). Not to mention crystal cores, orbs and artifacts from shops.
Gold determines how fast and how hard you break the balance. I was genuinely surprised when a fight lasted longer than a single turn after act I, but i do remember it being quite a difficult one back in the day before the orbs. I'm still only in early act 2 tho, so later fights could be more tough, but i don't see how i can't just buy my way to victory even then.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020

I disagree on the grounds that, the MC is fighting gods, and high end characters, My paly / swashbuckler, struggled for an hour fighting a Kraken making no headway in the pirate scenario. Fighting in the Abyss against multiple bosses of high end in their chaos element even with a high end well dressed character with loads of the accessory orbs.... and his best crew combination likewise loaded for bear, still lose. You have to look at the dungeons and assassin (... monsters) roaming in areas the MC is expected to travel to know those gears are needed. The Perk tree, is a bit chaotic, I have used all but one of the perk with only six disallowed for origins of the character. Choosing to let my character tank to save the team and let them get experience to develop along with this character.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Been fighting in Abyss for an hour and a half, should allow escape, all companions dead but my paladin won't give in either. Fighting two Fallen spirits only way to get out of fight is quit and go to another save? Any suggestions? I get one of them half way down, but they work their way back to full again eventually.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Been fighting in Abyss for an hour and a half, should allow escape, all companions dead but my paladin won't give in either. Fighting two Fallen spirits only way to get out of fight is quit and go to another save? Any suggestions? I get one of them half way down, but they work their way back to full again eventually.
Doomguy, lmao. :KEK:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
1) Holy light is your friend
2) Max out the orc girl's training in the storage room
3) Equip eraser and the holy sword; this required dual wielding allowed via skill tree

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
How to activate travel crystal east of Cinkhan? I found a darkened one but clicking it does nothing, after looting a chest top of building where captain was.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
1) Holy light is your friend
2) Max out the orc girl's training in the storage room
3) Equip eraser and the holy sword; this required dual wielding allowed via skill tree
I haven't seen the orc girl since she got pregnant. They want to go to some resort by a waterfall in Cinc that Fareast place and I haven't figured out how to find it either. The maps there are crap.

Thanks to CluckPover's Dec 2022 post, I found Ruk, and found the Katelyn wolf sequence too, and found Tish wanking in the same area. So many times I went there and nothing was going on, it didn't occur to me to search there again. Thanks friends...

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I don't know how to progress in mage origin. I am to clean arcane dust but i don'T see anything een after using the potion.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes