PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Replaying through again with Farmer's son. In Summeredge and Sandra has to be the dumbest girl, starts a fire then runs into the flames. No clue she will burn. For those making excuses, they have black powder, and someone should know how to make a fuse, even some flamables in a narrow trench, or shoot a flaming arrow into the trees then backaway.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guys i am stuck at mage prologue don't know how to proceed i need to clean something but don't kow what. Sometihng to do with the potion i got i used it but nothing happened.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Guys i am stuck at mage prologue don't know how to proceed i need to clean something but don't kow what. Sometihng to do with the potion i got i used it but nothing happened.
you should have a potion in your items that allows you to see "magic dust", look for that dust and that's it

Marphey

May 13, 2019
you should have a potion in your items that allows you to see "magic dust", look for that dust and that's it
I had to start from new game. It seems my game was bugged. When i used the potion it disapeared from my inventory and prevented me from finishing the quest. In new game the potion was reusable so i finally managed to progress.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
last time i play it's not slow walking but why so sloow? even i was on always running option also who telia? why when i fight with her always error is ne char?

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I wonder what kind of fucker thought of stuffing high-level mini bosses into the starting locations

Oct 18, 2023
I still cant find out how to access the new ending. I agree to marry/rule along side krathon, get the key to the bedroom and get the h scene but dont see a special ending. Anyone managed to access the ending yet?

farmfamilies

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone know where the meteorite is? The guide is the worst guide I've ever seen. It gives you not nearly enough information... And a really good map could actually make this 100 times better

Reactions: dropthedream

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
last time i play it's not slow walking but why so sloow? even i was on always running option also who telia? why when i fight with her always error is ne char?
A recurring theme, there is no Talia, easy fix: Open
Path: Roundscape Adorevia 6.4 > www > img > sv_actors
you rename Taliabattler.png to "TeliaBattler.png" save, and the error goes away. Its a missing image error, because of a misspelling (I think) credit goes to your fellow gamers.
without the quotes, and make certain it saves with just one png not png.png

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
My first playthrough was as noble, third as the farmer, has anyone else noticed as a farmer, you get knowledge boost files to paste into the weapon and armor but you do not get the artifact slots? I can buy the artifacts, or find them including the ancient artifacts, but the farmer doesn't have a place to install them, like the noble did. And the noble didn't get the knowledge boosters to go into slots.

AllinHereR

May 13, 2017
So did i miss a patch or something i downloaded this yesterday first time in a while and hired Telia, go into combat, get an error game breaks, failed to load img/SV_actors/TeliaBattler.png, it just doesnt exist. Anyone else got this (i just copied another one and renamed it to fix the issue).

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes