dropthedream

Oct 3, 2023
If only this game had one artstyle instead of dozens of different ones. Not sure about you guys but it's super distracting for me and basically kills the immersion.
Yeah... I agree. But I think it would take a shit-ton of money to commission a single artist to do the hundreds, if not thousands of pictures and animations. Probably more than the actual cost of developing the game. And I know a fair amount of the art was donated... So I think the dev was just working with what they had access to.

But it is incredibly distracting, off-putting, and immersion-breaking when you go through a bunch of stuff to get a scene and it looks like it was done by a horny high-schooler.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
hello there
so i've played this game for 4 hours and i've done all or almost all quests in the first town and i'm a bit disappointed with the sex sceses, would they get better? or all scenes r tonns of text and 1 cg image?
don't get me wrong, i don't play just for sex scenes but after some grind i want some decent sex scenes

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
this game is just too much, can anyone tell me how to see full gallery, where is the gallery or where i can see full cg? Perhaps someone can upload full save?

cathulion

Apr 7, 2021
Here's a weird one,
The game worked, I played it, came back another day and now it just doesn't start up.
I open it, the cursor changes shape to "bufforing", game.exe shows up as a task in task manager but stays at 1 MB ram
I tried redownloading, using the compressed version, windows 7&8 compatibility (I have 10), moving to a different folder, restarting the computer.
All I get is that in windows task manager there is a task (which stays there for however long I keep it) and that the task uses game.exe, ffmpeg.dll, nw.dll, nw_elf.dll.

Cloudc95

Jun 22, 2021
If anyone is able to post a complete (or mostly complete) female save file, I would REALLY appreciate it. Lost mine unfortunately.

cathulion

Apr 7, 2021
Here's a weird one,
The game worked, I played it, came back another day and now it just doesn't start up.
I open it, the cursor changes shape to "bufforing", game.exe shows up as a task in task manager but stays at 1 MB ram
I tried redownloading, using the compressed version, windows 7&8 compatibility (I have 10), moving to a different folder, restarting the computer.
All I get is that in windows task manager there is a task (which stays there for however long I keep it) and that the task uses game.exe, ffmpeg.dll, nw.dll, nw_elf.dll.
And today it just works, with nothing else done, it just booted up normally.
welp, roundscape

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hi

Came here to redownload this game after a very long time, and when I came to choose the Noble Origins and the male character, it's seems that I can't sart my journey and enter a name

Is that normal ? (cause the female character works just fine)

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
i restarted a new game but it seems several bugs came out with updates :s
Sometimes my game freeze, i've to reload the game with F5 it's annoying.
I tried male wizard but i'm stuck at the beginning can't do anything.
I tried male templar but in the first city if i go out and try to fight i get an error "failed to load telia image"
I'm playing with the current build, that's sad i finished 1 years ago without any issue.

Last edited:

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
i restarted a new game but it seems several bugs came out with updates :s
Sometimes my game freeze, i've to reload the game with F5 it's annoying.
I tried male wizard but i'm stuck at the beginning can't do anything.
I tried male templar but in the first city if i go out and try to fight i get an error "failed to load telia image"
I'm playing with the current build, that's sad i finished 1 years ago without any issue.
I've been experiencing those freezing moments also. Hopefully those get hammered out later. I've also gotten occurrences where in the H-scenes, the screen transitions don't happen until the climax scenes. I've seen this when I'm in gallery mode with MeredithXValerie, Meredith Pub Sex and others I have yet to identify.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes