DeVo12

Nov 16, 2023
Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows how to gain access to the second floor of the sex shop in Ornesse so I can recruit Erika as my botanist? On the mini-map it shows a 'Q' where the shopkeeper is but no new dialogue appears. I saw somewhere that I need to read a pamphlet or something? I've seen some posters scattered around Ornesse but that's about it. Also if it helps I've finished Erika's first quest in the Elven Forest area by intervening so that she doesn't get fucked by the plant thing.

Thanks in advance :)

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Hello! I was wondering if anybody knows how to gain access to the second floor of the sex shop in Ornesse so I can recruit Erika as my botanist? On the mini-map it shows a 'Q' where the shopkeeper is but no new dialogue appears. I saw somewhere that I need to read a pamphlet or something? I've seen some posters scattered around Ornesse but that's about it. Also if it helps I've finished Erika's first quest in the Elven Forest area by intervening so that she doesn't get fucked by the plant thing.

Thanks in advance :)
You can't get her if you intervening she needs to be fucked to end up in Ornesse.

Capybara Isekai

Oct 31, 2022
Is this really the end of Vesper's quest, does she steal the eye and end up like this?
I feel as if the entire quest was complete trolling, the player is teased all the time and in the end is made an idiot by showing that super Vesper controlled everything the player did and you have no opportunity to fight back.
You kill a god but fall for the red-haired elf's prank... I deleted the game after seeing that the quest ended like that and I lost the desire to finish the game.

DeVo12

Nov 16, 2023
Is this really the end of Vesper's quest, does she steal the eye and end up like this?
I feel as if the entire quest was complete trolling, the player is teased all the time and in the end is made an idiot by showing that super Vesper controlled everything the player did and you have no opportunity to fight back.
You kill a god but fall for the red-haired elf's prank... I deleted the game after seeing that the quest ended like that and I lost the desire to finish the game.
Unfortunately from what I can tell Vesper's questline always ends with her taking the Eye of Konitros from you, which I have to agree really sucks but there was a decent amount of foreshadowing hinting that she was using you to get to the eye so I guess that's supposed to make up for it(?).

DeVo12

Nov 16, 2023
Does anyone know where I can find the 4 people that I need to kill for the 'Here and After' quest Mayla gives you?

For clarification the quest is the one in which Mayla tells you that Murkhal had a contingency plan and in exchange for releasing her she'll tell you about the plan and how to stop it.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Is there like a gallery save, so I can look if its worth playing through it?
Gallery is broken. Don't waste your time. This game does have a lot of good content, but it's a mixed bag AND it's like 30+ hours per playthrough. So with a quest journal & gallery somehow still broken after this long; i'd just... wait. See if they ever Actually "finish" it or someone releases a mod that finally fixes all the issues.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Gallery is broken. Don't waste your time. This game does have a lot of good content, but it's a mixed bag AND it's like 30+ hours per playthrough. So with a quest journal & gallery somehow still broken after this long; i'd just... wait. See if they ever Actually "finish" it or someone releases a mod that finally fixes all the issues.
Developer mentioned a new update this month.

danted9822

May 18, 2020
Hey guys!

Where is the location of the save files ? Because when I put it in the game folder \www\save nothing happens.

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There's a new patch for Roundscape. Here's a post explaining the changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moissanite patch soon mother*;$;;$; I thanks for the news of the future Christmas present. PS

I could be good to make every single girl pregnant as the male character instead of just able to impregnate of only six girls. And have a harem option at the end of the game. Give a continuation of some things like the pirates adventure, the vesunna City or the real were those deamons came from that attack the vesunna City. Some interesting things or quests for the not available farm lands that are in the White moon Castle territory map. Or visit the realm of Nurta and her daughters. Just giving some ideas if anyone wants to start it with Kaliyo page sences I'm not a member.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes