newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
missing ntr tag? people are saying it isnt NTR but wouldnt a FMC or love interest count as NTR even though they arent in a relationship yet?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Когда эту чертову галерею починят?
Хер его знает. Разрабы, как видишь, сражаются с многоглавой гидрой галерейных багов всю дорогу с самых древних версий. А воз почти что там.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
idk how this doesn't have the ntr tag. Xyless literally tries to cuck you with a monster lol.

Kyuuzo

Jul 4, 2018
Когда эту чертову галерею починят?
Никогда=(
Never=(

P.S.:
Это англоязычный сайт, поэтому не нужно здесь по-русски писать. Уважайте других участников.
This is an English language based site, so you shouldn't be writing in Russian. Please, respect other users.

Reactions: Grufix and ddf
Aug 9, 2021
missing ntr tag? people are saying it isnt NTR but wouldnt a FMC or love interest count as NTR even though they arent in a relationship yet?
I think there should be, even if you can argue it's technically not ntr. The fact is a lot of people consider what happens in the game to be NTR and the whole purpose of the tags is to help players have an understanding of what they're getting into.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Can someone tell me which companions have brothel scenes? I know Succubus has one, and maybe Meredith? any others?
Meredith, succubus, farm and noble mom, the fiance of one of the survivors of oakashire, a noble Nexilin from ornesse, prelek girl from vespers booty in Rockcliffe , a minotaur Minor character that you can rescue in Veralia. a dwarf girl, a goblin girl from prison, yourself being a female, the new druid woman, Katelyn but You need to be a female for this sence. mayla maybe not Shure to be honest.
Хер его знает. Разрабы, как видишь, сражаются с многоглавой гидрой галерейных багов всю дорогу с самых древних версий. А воз почти что там.
I hope they fix the gallery in not time.
Никогда=(
Never=(

P.S.:
Это англоязычный сайт, поэтому не нужно здесь по-русски писать. Уважайте других участников.
This is an English language based site, so you shouldn't be writing in Russian. Please, respect other users.
Maybe yes maybe not we might never now if gallery will be fix
for the rebulit quest i have the healer and the inkeeper but where are the "people" ????
I believe healer is the lizard from Emeks Rest. for Cassandras shop is for a Emo girl from summeredge you will find her in the brothel of summeredge, and the inn for a dark elf from Yokotin.

Reactions: Lasana

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Did they decide to hide the picture folder? Its no longer there, even with hidden folder revealed
Go into the game folder and search for "*mere", "*ruk" or similar short versions of names and you will find the pictures. Open one and with a right click select "open containing folder".

Reactions: Zhener and yevi

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry for the annoyance but does anyone know how many new updates are still coming for this game as im not someone who follows the dev or the convos around here (ive played it once when it was in the middle of development and then i forgot/lost the bookmark bout it till now )..and if so why dont they remove the completed tag UNTIL its 100% done cuz even if its just a bug fix its still an update to a game thats ''considered'' finished? ..i really wanna download the complete version and play from start to not miss any new content they may add in the very beginnings of the game or middle when ur already past that point..anyways sorry and thanks

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Sorry for the annoyance but does anyone know how many new updates are still coming for this game as im not someone who follows the dev or the convos around here (ive played it once when it was in the middle of development and then i forgot/lost the bookmark bout it till now )..and if so why dont they remove the completed tag UNTIL its 100% done cuz even if its just a bug fix its still an update to a game thats ''considered'' finished? ..i really wanna download the complete version and play from start to not miss any new content they may add in the very beginnings of the game or middle when ur already past that point..anyways sorry and thanks
Does that answer your question? Read from Kal: No,the new content only takes place

• Thinking Face
Reactions: philtwo and JustMax

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Does that answer your question? Read from Kal: No,the new content only takes place
not realy no ..unless im dumb ..i dont know code/dev games so unless hes saying the new content will be made only for the 60 maps and the others cant/wont be modified then it does answer 1/3 of my comment ..but it still leaves the question of why the completed tag is left there (that can also be considered redundant if a mod doesnt bother removing it )and will there be new content/updates

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes