Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Sorry for the annoyance but does anyone know how many new updates are still coming for this game as im not someone who follows the dev or the convos around here (ive played it once when it was in the middle of development and then i forgot/lost the bookmark bout it till now )..and if so why dont they remove the completed tag UNTIL its 100% done cuz even if its just a bug fix its still an update to a game thats ''considered'' finished? ..i really wanna download the complete version and play from start to not miss any new content they may add in the very beginnings of the game or middle when ur already past that point..anyways sorry and thanks
The "completed" tag is there, because the main story is technically finished. The new things are not added to that.

But i'm in a similar boat to you: I have an active run that i already restarted twice since 6.0 was released, and i'm just sitting at the start of Act2, because i'm not sure how and when to proceed. 6.4 added new content that had to be started in Act1, which i was lucky enough to be able to start with only a minor rollback.

In their last post that was copied here, the devs talked about them working on Roundscape 2 already and how they still want to add things to Roundscape 1 in the meanwhile. This is a bit foggy, but unless the people on discord got anything more recent, this seems to be the newest information.

Reactions: The Pitiful One

cameron00111

May 19, 2023
lads im trying to do my player owned brothel and its directing me to a girl somewhere in novos. but i cant find her anywhere. if it was the cursed girl i cant even talk to her anymore whenever i try. ALL help is greatly appreciated

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
lads im trying to do my player owned brothel and its directing me to a girl somewhere in novos. but i cant find her anywhere. if it was the cursed girl i cant even talk to her anymore whenever i try. ALL help is greatly appreciated
If memory serves correctly, she should be at the right side of Top right hand side of Novos. As in the moment you enter Novos, turn right, go to the end of the hallway and either she is there or there is a door. Either way should be at the end of the hallway.
Let me know if its correct I might be wrong

cameron00111

May 19, 2023
If memory serves correctly, she should be at the right side of Top right hand side of Novos. As in the moment you enter Novos, turn right, go to the end of the hallway and either she is there or there is a door. Either way should be at the end of the hallway.
Let me know if its correct I might be wrong
my guy you fucking legend, thank you!

cameron00111

May 19, 2023
IF i can annoy one more time im trying to complete a mysterious call and i either cant find the right sailor to talk to or no option for me to say 'whatever' is coming up. all help welcome!

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Is there a compressed version for 6.5? The download size is bigger than the free mega quota

Last edited:

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Game is laggy as hell on joiplay . I didabled a few plugins but it still lags . anyone can help?
I don't know if you disabled it, but disabling MOG_Oppai_Anisoft (scroll all the way down to find it) makes it run much smoother. If that doesn't work then your phone is probably not powerful enough.

Reactions: Kovir123
Mar 31, 2020
Picked this game up again after the disaster that 6.0 release was. It took a whoppin' three minutes to get referred to as male on a female playthrough :KEK:.
Oh well, at least they've fixed the paladin quest. Wonder how many patches that took them.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes