Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey so whenever i try to unzip the game an unexpected error message is thrown with the Code: 0x8096002A
Does anyone know what the hell is going on?

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
Is it a bug?
The effect hangs and I don't even know how it got there!
How to remove this effect ?

Last edited:

Spinal44

Jun 16, 2017
So without paying attention I screwed myself out of the paladin class by agreeing to plant the trees, from what I can tell going through searches on here this has been a bug since at LEAST 2018. I have seen multiple people ask how to fix this so I dug into save file editing and while I can make a new save and grab all the paladins pledge steps from it that are good, doesnt work. I tried creating a brand new save and looking at the raw quest data, it doesnt exist until you start it, so I tried deleting it still doesnt work. Seems that there are multiple checks all around probably tied to each PC that you talk to that you have to manually reset to restart the quest progress. All of this could just be resolved by the devs fixing their 5 year old bug but if I find out how to fix it ill update, seems most of the flags in this game seem to bug the hell out half the events I cant seem to trigger and I would really not restart my game.

Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
I haven't touched this game in a while, why does combat feel like absolute shit now? And did they replace all the scenes with AI generated ones?

Reactions: Riaman

Nobody Special

Jun 9, 2021
Game freezes when going to the brothel and the Madam's mother shows up. The dialog goes up to the point of "Give your poor mother a kiss" and then the game just locks. Anyone got a patch for this? I've tracked the glitch down to being in Map891, but can't sort out how to patch it and fix it myself.

Sep 13, 2016
Game freezes when going to the brothel and the Madam's mother shows up. The dialog goes up to the point of "Give your poor mother a kiss" and then the game just locks. Anyone got a patch for this? I've tracked the glitch down to being in Map891, but can't sort out how to patch it and fix it myself.
If I'm remembering this right you get stuck in the geometry somehow, I don't know how, but if you can turn on no-clip (I use MTools to do it, but there are other ways) then I was able to proceed through the scene normally after that.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I don't remember this sences?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
and this scene is bugged, here you have save. the options to trigger the scene is 1,2,3.

Reactions: Hencore
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes