Shady6942

Sep 6, 2021
game bugging out in brothel cutscene as it seems that several cutscenes are happening together, anyone know any fix or something?
also should i drop my save in the map near the brothel crystal

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
It's the first time I've played it again in years, so I was wondering if the cheat mod still works, because it would be a shame if it stopped working like the class mod.

Jul 21, 2021
I don't suppose there's any way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, right? Just wanted to make sure is all since it currently has no guide for said sidequest atm, same thing goes with Camilla's character quests.

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Any news for upcoming updates or is this the final version?
This and can anyone share a save after uniting the five k
Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
Here you have every save. Sorry I put it this way in mega. On first save I cleared blood, on fifth you have before fight with blood. The methot to beat blood is Raven class-Devil form and normal attack. hope it works.
Do you have a save right after aiding all the cities :D?

Bucetagames

Feb 22, 2022
Investigate the temple: talk to Gajah in his home near the crystal, he will ask to investigate the old temple. Go north, east and another north of the village, kill the odd enemy, take the note and read it. 1704765319870.png

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I don't think i've made it that far so probably first act

Here is save. You still have a lot of side quests to do if you want unlock everything. I have Camila but I didn't get Carys yet. But this is strong save in first act.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes