Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
Damn the game got insanely buggy and broken since the last time I played. The devs should really do some testing asap.

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know if there's another way to increase your movement speed? I haven't played for a while and apparently they removed the codes :cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is this game worth playing? I tried on 5.8b (I think) and the quests didnt seemed to work properly, the amount of content was overwhelming and I couldnt even play with what I iniatilly choose because of a soft lock on the first quest, now apparently there is even an AI drama.

• Hey there

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Is this game worth playing?
If the amount of content was overwhelming then no it's not. Other than that it's a fine game even with the bugs which you can generally circumvent with a previous save most of the time.

The reason we see all the complaints (even from me) are mostly because people actually liking the overall game but getting frustrated by dumb issues cropping up like the bugs and other simple things like the gallery issue. We wanted the best that it could've been so we vent here. So generally yeah it's worth playing if you apply the Hand Drawn Artwork back, but not everyone's sentiment is the same.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
If the amount of content was overwhelming then no it's not. Other than that it's a fine game even with the bugs which you can generally circumvent with a previous save most of the time.

The reason we see all the complaints (even from me) are mostly because people actually liking the overall game but getting frustrated by dumb issues cropping up like the bugs and other simple things like the gallery issue. We wanted the best that it could've been so we vent here. So generally yeah it's worth playing if you apply the Hand Drawn Artwork back, but not everyone's sentiment is the same.
Why they used AI art if they had non-AI art already commisioned? I cant find a reason to justify it

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Why they used AI art if they had non-AI art already commisioned?
We don't, that's why we sing praise of our lord and savior CluckPover and his prophet for their gifts to us the humble and the hornies.

The devs are minimizing costs to please their patrons who wished to have the game art be consistent. Most here thought the same too except the AI art even though consistent now has no charm unlike the previous hand drawn ones.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Beside not all artworks was redone, tbg I don't get why it such a drama :unsure: And in some cases it's getting better, lika AI preg Mere scene is much better then original IMO
The ones I saw looked pretty bland and boring, but I think it is more about not normalizing AI works since it is so nocive for pretty much all art related industry

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How to unlock gallery, i don't want to play from the scratch, that's a lot?!!!! Help please!!!
Check out that post.

Does anyone know if there's another way to increase your movement speed? I haven't played for a while and apparently they removed the codes :cry:

Check out that post.

Is this game worth playing? I tried on 5.8b (I think) and the quests didnt seemed to work properly, the amount of content was overwhelming and I couldnt even play with what I iniatilly choose because of a soft lock on the first quest, now apparently there is even an AI drama.
I'll try to make the answer as short as possible without missing any points.....

If you're here for a quickie and not into long gameplays and RPG battles, then this game isn't for you....This game has hella battles, upgrade mechanics and side content that some are available to all origins of the MC while available to not being available to the rest...and some content and H-scenes available to a gender and not available to the other one...obviously...

The H-scenes are great (lots of scenes are made by different artists), and the AI ones mainly depends on your taste....

The side content is WAAAAAAY more than the main story's content. Ignoring the side content, you'd be missing like.... Idk around 70%-90% of content with different quests and characters (including your companions.) and also 70%-90% of the H-scenes.(?)

Trying to 100% a certain origin without missing anything would take +50 hours from your time. (Yes, that includes getting the H-scenes!)

Focusing only on the main story and finishing Quest after another would make you progress slower too since the bosses and the fights are getting stronger and stronger....

As for the AI drama, it's just us complaining here since there are so many errors in them other than the hand-drawn ones that I won't point out so that you won't get triggered and unable to un-see as well...

If you enjoy the AI ones, good for you!, if you prefer the hand-drawn ones, then you can check out the up-scaling that I've made for the hand-drawn ones out! (You can also decide which AI ones to keep and which to not keep!)

We don't, that's why we sing praise of our lord and savior CluckPover and his prophet for their gifts to us the humble and the hornies.
Someone had to do it....and I gladly took the bullet for all of us!

Beside not all artworks was redone, tbg I don't get why it such a drama :unsure: And in some cases it's getting better, lika AI preg Mere scene is much better then original IMO
The ones I saw looked pretty bland and boring, but I think it is more about not normalizing AI works since it is so nocive for pretty much all art related industry
Well to me, some of them looks better too! (Not all of them, just some exceptions!)

Discussing which is better between the AI looks better or the Hand-drawn ones totally depends on your taste! (If you ignore the errors in the AI ones compared to the Hand-drawn ones....)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Check out that post.

Check out that post.

I'll try to make the answer as short as possible without missing any points.....

If you're here for a quickie and not into long gameplays and RPG battles, then this game isn't for you....This game has hella battles, upgrade mechanics and side content that some are available to all origins of the MC while available to not being available to the rest...and some content and H-scenes available to a gender and not available to the other one...obviously...

The H-scenes are great (lots of scenes are made by different artists), and the AI ones mainly depends on your taste....

The side content is WAAAAAAY more than the main story's content. Ignoring the side content, you'd be missing like.... Idk around 70%-90% of content with different quests and characters (including your companions.) and also 70%-90% of the H-scenes.(?)

Trying to 100% a certain origin without missing anything would take +50 hours from your time. (Yes, that includes getting the H-scenes!)

Focusing only on the main story and finishing Quest after another would make you progress slower too since the bosses and the fights are getting stronger and stronger....

As for the AI drama, it's just us complaining here since there are so many errors in them other than the hand-drawn ones that I won't point out so that you won't get triggered and unable to un-see as well...

If you enjoy the AI ones, good for you!, if you prefer the hand-drawn ones, then you can check out the up-scaling that I've made for the hand-drawn ones out! (You can also decide which AI ones to keep and which to not keep!)

Someone had to do it....and I gladly took the bullet for all of us!

Well to me, some of them looks better too! (Not all of them, just some exceptions!)

Discussing which is better between the AI looks better or the Hand-drawn ones totally depends on your taste! (If you ignore the errors in the AI ones compared to the Hand-drawn ones....)
Does the gallery mod includes everything (each origin male/female and side scenes)? I just replayed Below Sunshade and if this game looks anything like it I will probably be totally tired to replay it to get other scenes, specially if they have time requirements

• Hey there
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes