CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the gallery mod includes everything (each origin male/female and side scenes)? I just replayed Below Sunshade and if this game looks anything like it I will probably be totally tired to replay it to get other scenes, specially if they have time requirements
1- Well it's not considered a "gallery mod", it's just an upscaling of the hand-drawn art from V5.8b that got AI'd in the newer versions....

2- I've never heard of nor played Below Sunshade, I took a look at it....Made by the same devs that made Roundscape, but COMPLETELY different gameplays.... One is a survival game, the other is built on RPG-based gameplay where the MC is either a some sort of a saint or Rance-Alike hero...or a villain..or a complete psycho... (Decision-based game...and of course...that effects the ending...)

By telling from both of the games's tags, We can safely say that Roundscape has more H-scenes than Below Sunshade...

Speaking of H-scenes, If you liked Below Sunshade's artstyle, they you'd see a lot of it here too! And from the frequent updates on Roundscape, I can safely assume that it's world is much..MUCH bigger than any of their other games....

As I said, it's RPG battle mechanics, upgrade mechanics and content are one of a kind and you'll find yourself fighting A LOT!

As for repeating the scenes, this game actually has a built-in gallery!

And finally: No, there's no time limit...you can fuck around as long as you want!

Reactions: Nabebebe

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I played for 6 hours and unfortunately found the game too slow for me. Can someone update a full save or 5.8b so I can use the gallery mod?

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I played for 6 hours and unfortunately found the game too slow for me. Can someone update a full save or 5.8b so I can use the gallery mod?

By "too slow", you mean laggy?

If so, then here's a post on how to solve that problem!

If by "too slow", you mean taking quite a while and you're starting to get bored, then I'd recommend that you keep going because using a save would result in a very big jump in the plot (especially if this is your first time playing...without completing the game before....), not to mention that that save might be against the route you took in the start whether it's gender, origin or choices.....also you'd most likely end up being VERY CONFUSED on what you're supposed to do and who the characters are, where did you even meet, what's their origin, getting to know them better, what relation do you-as the MC-even have with them, etc. etc.

(Trust me, it'd suck....also they have their own unique backstories, past and scenes!)

Reactions: Nabebebe

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
By "too slow", you mean laggy?

If so, then here's a post on how to solve that problem!

If by "too slow", you mean taking quite a while and you're starting to get bored, then I'd recommend that you keep going because using a save would result in a very big jump in the plot (especially if this is your first time playing...without completing the game before....), not to mention that that save might be against the route you took in the start whether it's gender, origin or choices.....also you'd most likely end up being VERY CONFUSED on what you're supposed to do and who the characters are, where did you even meet, what's their origin, getting to know them better, what relation do you-as the MC-even have with them, etc. etc.

(Trust me, it'd suck....also they have their own unique backstories, past and scenes!)
I wanted the save just for the gallery. The games runs (almost) perfectly, but I feel like all side quests are chores and progressing with each characters is tiresome due to the many choices impacting their friendship levels. I also got very disappointed that things tied to specific origins are totally locked out of you just to make you replay the entire game, imagine how cool it couldve been finding the farmer's mother on the brothel if it actually worked outside of his playthrough :(.

In the end, I just really wanted to see more art from the guy who drew below sunshade.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I wanted the save just for the gallery. The games runs (almost) perfectly, but I feel like all side quests are chores and progressing with each characters is tiresome due to the many choices impacting their friendship levels. I also got very disappointed that things tied to specific origins are totally locked out of you just to make you replay the entire game, imagine how cool it couldve been finding the farmer's mother on the brothel if it actually worked outside of his playthrough :(.

In the end, I just really wanted to see more art from the guy who drew below sunshade.
Farmer Male route, eh?

That's the one with the most scenes! (Note: Refusing a character will softlock the rest of the scenes!)

Oh... well in that case... Here you go! (Also I don't blame you tbh..)

Just replace the files from the attached RAR file with the game's ones and it'll be available for you.

1705854544582.png

And from that, you can unlock the entire gallery!

You're welcome!

Credits:
Mod - Cheat Mod - RPGM - Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain] | F95zone

Oh trust me...you will....

Reactions: Fiamos and Nabebebe

halluva

May 18, 2017
Is 6.5 supposed to be the final final version? I don't mind waiting and I'd rather just play when it has all the content they plan on adding.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Is 6.5 supposed to be the final final version? I don't mind waiting and I'd rather just play when it has all the content they plan on adding.
Same here, haven't seen anything about any new version on patreon. Didn't check their discord though.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Same here, haven't seen anything about any new version on patreon. Didn't check their discord though.
I found the post where they released 6.5; it sounds like more patches are coming:

"There will be more patches as we're working on Roundscape 2. We hope to release the first build in December or January
We are also planning to release some more Roundscape Adorevia Content. Right now, I'm thinking about adding more Castle Customization, like being able to upgrade rooms for a special bonus and maybe new scenes linked to that. Let me know in the comments what you think about that!"

Reactions: Fiamos
Jan 4, 2018
I have a bug where I accepted cassandra's quest to promote her shop, but I accepted it before doing the other quests in town. Now once I did those quests, such as kill the wolves and find the wedding ring, i am unable to promote/slander the shop to those people?

Aug 27, 2017
I have a bug where I accepted cassandra's quest to promote her shop, but I accepted it before doing the other quests in town. Now once I did those quests, such as kill the wolves and find the wedding ring, i am unable to promote/slander the shop to those people?
there's still alot of people. I'm not even sure u can promote to them anyway

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I found the post where they released 6.5; it sounds like more patches are coming:

"There will be more patches as we're working on Roundscape 2. We hope to release the first build in December or January
We are also planning to release some more Roundscape Adorevia Content. Right now, I'm thinking about adding more Castle Customization, like being able to upgrade rooms for a special bonus and maybe new scenes linked to that. Let me know in the comments what you think about that!"
In my opinion there should be more pregnant updates on almost all woman in roundscape. At least put a Harem option that would be awesome after all this is a medieval fantasy world.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
is there any way to roll back dialogue or esc save the game? just started this evening and felt i missed some lore dialogue in my mage run.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I absolutely disagree. The original one isn't the best art in the world, but it's better than the AI one, but as with most things, does come down to personal preference. There are some where the AI art is better, but the tentacle one sure isn't it. And I say that as someone that dislike the AI artstyle, it tries too hard to be 'real\3D', contra cartoonish\aristic. I'll take the original tentacle style, over the AI style anyday, but would definitely prefer the AI over the low-effort paint-looking ones.

ANd a quote to the AI "enhancement" for comparison, so one can make up their own mind which they think is better.
It's been awhile since I checked in on this game, and I'd heard they'd added ai-pictures to the game, but damn they really got rid of the tentacle scene's art? I genuinely really like that image, and it doesn't bode well for the rest of the changes. More than a little disappointed they decided to go this route if they thought the images really needed to be updated.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes