yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I know its probably unpopular, but the thing that i hated the most about this game was always inconsistent art, i can play games without any art at all just so we clear, but i just hate when its all mashed together from different people, i heard they dubbled in some ai stuff and i honestly wouldnt mind if they just replaced all art with consistent AI so every character looks the same from scene to scene, the game does not lack in writing departement during scenes so its not like you can ruin it like other AI games with shitty writing and half assed "6 figers on each hand" art, just hire 1 dude that good at compiling and working with AI stuff and let them redo everything.

chengue

Feb 26, 2017
no gallery fix arvus games are just scammers you know the creator of the sequel series has made like 8 h games plus 6 non sexual rpg and you don´t seen him fuck it up

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
Full gallery save 6.6 + Legacy mode Answers:

Not a companion-Astafa
Not a origin-Merchant
Minotaur Capital is Emek's Rest
Capitol of Nexilim is Ornesse
Camilla is a Druid.
Oakshire is the first town.
Murkhal is the god of evil
A depressed ice demon does not exist in Adorevia
Tilan is the capital of the the frozen ice kingdom.

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
Sadly there is no graphical settings because game is too much freezes with joiplay with my snapdragon 860 i think if i disable some lighing effects and rain it will be much better

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Full gallery save 6.6 + Legacy mode Answers:

Not a companion-Astafa
Not a origin-Merchant
Minotaur Capital is Emek's Rest
Capitol of Nexilim is Ornesse
Camilla is a Druid.
Oakshire is the first town.
Murkhal is the god of evil
A depressed ice demon does not exist in Adorevia
Tilan is the capital of the the frozen ice kingdom.
Thanks for information! Any idea why this save file can't be seen in game? I placed this file in save folder, but it's simply not appear in loading menu.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia 6.6 and Patch Notes.
Mega
I just started a 6.5 playthrough a few days ago. Is that version recent enough to be save compatible or do I need to start over?

Side note: When they released 6.5 they mentioned that more Adorevia patch updates were coming as they worked on the sequel. Is that still the plan or is 6.6 the last last update?

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
Thanks for information! Any idea why this save file can't be seen in game? I placed this file in save folder, but it's simply not appear in loading menu.
Try again with the new file, seems I forgot to include the additional required files with the save.

Additionally a trick that usually works for most rpgmaker games when you only have a single save file is to start a new game, make a new save in the same save slot as given in a full gallery save, replace the newly created save file with the downloaded one, then load from the game menu.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Same as above, I played just when the game got the "completed" tag but I feel like there's been 55 updates since. Worth playing again ?
Technically a "completed game" can be still expanded with more content and improvements.

The dev cycle can continue infinitely as long as there is enough interest and resources.

Reactions: Fiamos

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Try again with the new file, seems I forgot to include the additional required files with the save.

Additionally a trick that usually works for most rpgmaker games when you only have a single save file is to start a new game, make a new save in the same save slot as given in a full gallery save, replace the newly created save file with the downloaded one, then load from the game menu.
Yep! That worked. 100 blessings upon you

Aubergine_Man

Jul 14, 2021
I had trouble extracting it by using the built in extractor on the pc. Try and use winrar to extract, won't run into the same error for some reason.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
They just keep adding new shit instead of fixing essential components like the gallery and quest log. What the hell was even the point of a Gold Patch when key features are still broken and incomplete :FacePalm: They will gladly inflate the game with more content but absolutely refuse to fix the bugs/imbalance it causes and repair features that doesn’t work. That is why Arenus haven’t been touched for over a year, it has been virtually complete for ages but just has tons of bugs and balance issues they don’t feel like fixing so its just gathering dust on Steam with a Coming Soon label. Its honestly embarrassing how lazy the are with this aspect of development.

Last edited:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I know its probably unpopular, but the thing that i hated the most about this game was always inconsistent art, i can play games without any art at all just so we clear, but i just hate when its all mashed together from different people, i heard they dubbled in some ai stuff and i honestly wouldnt mind if they just replaced all art with consistent AI so every character looks the same from scene to scene, the game does not lack in writing departement during scenes so its not like you can ruin it like other AI games with shitty writing and half assed "6 figers on each hand" art, just hire 1 dude that good at compiling and working with AI stuff and let them redo everything.
In my opinion I think the issue is also how boring they tend to portray the MC in the art, for example making the female pc almost flat chested in some of the art.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes