numanitor111

Oct 8, 2021
I would say I didn't expect to have two favorite classes of the MC. I went to this game blindly and the "Guardian" class was a fun experience. Then in the late phase of the game, the "Paragon" class is MVP. Without spoiling others imagine that you are Goku with a sniper.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I would say I didn't expect to have two favorite classes of the MC. I went to this game blindly and the "Guardian" class was a fun experience. Then in the late phase of the game, the "Paragon" class is MVP. Without spoiling others imagine that you are Goku with a sniper.
The bst is templar because you had the hole beatrice save arc

snakess

Aug 1, 2017
Haven't played the game in a long time. I see mentions of AI art, did they replace everything with AI (replace old art) or just add in some new scenes?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Haven't played the game in a long time. I see mentions of AI art, did they replace everything with AI (replace old art) or just add in some new scenes?
Replaced some old ones and some that nobody understand why it was replaced. Not all, roughly 10%. Most art has been just up scaled to higher resolution. But if you are interested, there is a "Hand drawn artwork" link in the opening post with the original pictures upscaled to replace the AI versions.

snakess

Aug 1, 2017
Replaced some old ones and some that nobody understand why it was replaced. Not all, roughly 10%. Most art has been just up scaled to higher resolution. But if you are interested, there is a "Hand drawn artwork" link in the opening post with the original pictures upscaled to replace the AI versions.
Thanks. I admit when I originally played the different art styles was a little jarring, but I suppose adding in/ replacing scenes with AI might be even more off-putting. Ill give it a shot though, see how it goes.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I hope the developer will introduce the gallery himself, especially since there is already a ready-made frame, just a little finishing and fixing ((in such a big game, it’s hard without it

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Am I really going to download this just for the Camilia scenes? I believe so.

Edit: Is there a comprehensive list of what scenes are missing from the gallery? It looks like all the brothel scenes and the camillia scenes are missing. Are there more?

Last edited:

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
So what's new? If they didn't fix the quest journal (as they promised to do about 3 years ago) it still is not worth playing.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes