jameiwne

Aug 26, 2017
Is new version has some qust bug? after im finished main qusest in summeredge some sidequset just ddn't appear in menu. then after im into act 2 all sidequset didn't show in menu at all. even companion quest also disappear too

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I have been putting this game off for one reason and will continue until that reason is no more. So I'll ask IS THE QUEST LOG FIX! Or do I need wait even longer.

WIDB

Jan 7, 2023
my game bugged and while trying to fix it, i lost my other saves, does someone have a save for me, preferable around act 2, since i really dont wanna go through all of it again

Angelstrike

Jun 3, 2018
I do not have this cheats tab in the game menu, the one where you can put codes in. Do I have to download something or wait until I am at a certain point in the game to get them?

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Go to Warlock tower, tell me to get ingredients, I ignore him and climb to top of tower and am now stuck up there because the ladder doesn't work.

Tower so close to the start of the game and it's busted and bugged. (y)
Do you fight/beat the mini boss at the top? If not you might need to beat it to leave. Mind you never had this bug ever happen so I could be wrong.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes