PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Henchmen availability via formation needs to expand. When content requires specific henchmen to be brought in that are not selectable its awkward trying to recover them.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I haven't seen the orc girl since she got pregnant. They want to go to some resort by a waterfall in Cinc that Fareast place and I haven't figured out how to find it either. The maps there are crap.
Wait WTF orc girl can get preggy?

To be clear, not talking about (who's in the courtyard) but Felicia (who's in the storage room). You unlock her for 1000 gold via the butler

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020

To be clear, not talking about (who's in the courtyard) but Felicia (who's in the storage room). You unlock her for 1000 gold via the butler
Ruksana told me she was pregnant, somewhere around the time her two brothers show up, I think before that. I had to hunt her down in that loop sw area of the castle grounds to put her back in party. When you get them pregnant.... Also there is a gallery image of the MC and her baby in a crib to the left of the two other babies in the children's room. I am uncertain about Felicia, haven't got there yet, but may have done her via glory hole. Castle Glory Hole Felicia the Trainer.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

I remember her. but she can get pregnant?¿ That's new and how you did it ?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
With a bit more work, you will have a wonderful product fit for many tastes and you should find this profitable. I found days of playing which is a rare thing. A bit of bonda, a little more paint, and a couple of modifications, polish, and walla. B+ because of the forced choices.

matazzz

May 29, 2017
Help!! when I buy agricultural land for 5000 gold, nothing happens (is it a bug or not???) (as I understand it, there should be a flag with a new location in the north (on the minimap of the castle)

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Help!! when I buy agricultural land for 5000 gold, nothing happens (is it a bug or not???) (as I understand it, there should be a flag with a new location in the north (on the minimap of the castle)
not every upgrade has a location, you earn a passive income for properties

Reactions: matazzz

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
not every upgrade has a location, you earn a passive income for properties
Except you don't. Passive income has been broken for some time now; midas also does jack shit.

Don't question it - this game has almost as many bugs as it has content.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I think I remember now.

#3561 is the main switch that keeps track of the PC being pregnant, there is a parallel running event that toggles it off in the PC's bedroom if it runs through a list of possible pregnancy types and doesn't find a match, for some reason the dragon pregnancy is not in that list so the pregnancy switch gets toggled off. I think I had modded my game to temporarly disable that event.

With a save editor, I think you can toggle switch #3568 ON (wolf pregnancy) before entering your bedroom, you will end up getting a bit of extra dialogue during the first stage of the pregnancy about wolf pups, but after that the dragon pregnancy seems to supersede it and it should work as normal.
Necroing this post as this solved the same issue I had with the Dragon pregnancy (y)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
well seen some chatter about cheats and mods ...ya know what would be great
is skipping stupid puzzles and minigames and have them auto win without any punishments or loss of content for skipping...starting with this one ...play multiple hourse,etc just to be stonedwalled and unable to get past this stupid thing..thought the stupid card game was bad View attachment 3028410
If the developer gives an ok, I will draw the route with measures as a spoiler. But "me no wanna poff the dev.

Reactions: str8up

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
? The route is in the walkthrough at OP
The upper floor of Ornesse (desert) where the queen lives. I don't mean the ice skate rink at Tilan. Game calls it the Church of the Dying Sands, when the queen wants to congratulate the MC for saving Ornesse. Ornesse 2nd floor queen house puzzle.jpg

Last edited:

TipperO1

Apr 18, 2023
Haven't checked up on this game since the gold update released. Is it still filled with shit ai art? If so does anyone have a copy of something earlier like 5.8?

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
There is no consumable that permanently increases magic attack? just the physical one?
magical classes are pretty screwed this way

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes