redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody know if this game will ever be completed/finished?
Possibly, it has an ending already. As for finished, it will never get any more than that, they will just keep adding content until they move on to another project like that superhero game.

Reactions: Drafox

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, I did have a threesome with Meredith and her mother but it took a lot of reloading the game to convince her because every time you pick the wrong answer she storms out of the room angry at us...Now if it's that hard to have sex with her why is it easy for her to sleep around I don't understand this kind of writing but okay...I guess.

Edit: I've seen the horse scene but it's optional and totally avoidable with dialogue so if every similar scene is optional I'm okay with it, so far the only scene that I didn't like and wasn't avoidable belonged to Ruksana. Also I've noticed that some people here told me that certain things would happen like the demoness would leave if I become a paladin and they were wrong (If you do certain things she stays and you get to eat out the hot female templar), I have a feeling the dev changed things and you guys didn't restart the game from the begining to see that.
dunno what you told meredith but everytime the scene with the mom happens i get both of them in my bed without reloading ;D. just tell meredith that she should listen to her mom like you would in real life ^^.
if you don'Ät wanna see ruksanas scene you can simply skip it by being patient and not storming in the tent. the player will never know then what happened in the tent, if you know what i mean ;).

personally i hope they will add more content and even finish the game. the first time i played this game the battlesystem was totally rudimental, no figures fighting the enemies, just a simple pic of the enemy. after the second act the game was over. now we can kill that evil guy (what was his name again? murkhal?) and even do a lot more after that ^^. so i sincerely hope they will not abandon the game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Uprising, I thought it was pretty good star for a game, the biggest problem I could see was the low replay value.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Which is a major problem if they intend to lock content behind choices and routes. Uprising is okay but the story is slow and boring and the gameplay sucks, they really need to get better at making their games platforms for smut, not platforms for their bad stories with smut to the side. Roundscape has the balance right imo.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Which is a major problem if they intend to lock content behind choices and routes. Uprising is okay but the story is slow and boring and the gameplay sucks, they really need to get better at making their games platforms for smut, not platforms for their bad stories with smut to the side. Roundscape has the balance right imo.
I think Roundscape is better than a lot of western games, but I do think it has a lot of problems. Most scenes are locked to females or high corruption, which gives incentive to play a second or third time I guess. Combat is not terrible, but you start with very few mutiple hitting enemy moves and they take a while to get and a lot of them require the meter that builds up slowly so it can make battles last longer than they should sometimes.

JacksD

Feb 4, 2017
Anyone know if it the game works with wine again?
At one point it was fine, then an update later it went to "unable to extract package"

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope in my case there were like tons of combined choices like at least ten of them or more and only one worked the rest ended up with me looking miserable while her mom leaves me to calm her daughter down, I think this is a change that the dev made and you guys didn't notice it because you didn't start from the beginning (Meredith wasn't pure mind you, she already had some minor corruption points but her affection was high) as for Ruksana what can I say man I prefer canon stories and I'd rather fuck her in the ass than get cucked behind the curtains, she is no more than a sex friend to me after that scene..It's also worth mentioning that Meredith has asked me many times about our kind of relationship and everytime I tell her that it's something deeper so did you guys get this kind of conversations? I haven't seen anything annoying from her yet and some scenes were very romantic I'm still convinced she can be a waifu material for this game if you make the right choices I don't know I'm not that far into the story yet to judge..I don't mind the LOQO style of writing as long as it is introduced early into the story so that my main character doesn't get too attached to certain people and ultimately avoids getting

To be honest even as a male I feel like there are tons of scenes in this game, I was disappointed when they prevented me from entering certain areas like the dyke spring thing..But still it's not lacking at all. On the other hand, it's quite obvious that the game wasn't designed for the male player because most males don't share their partners in RPG games and when they do they're given a choice to do it..Unlike the female fantasy that always somehow ends with a rape or an orgy (correct me if I'm wrong).

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ahem, i just began to play it again recently. meredith was highly corrupted in my game and had a high affection. maybe you need to have her highly corrupted to make her do it more openly,... or i simply took the right choices x).

and yes meredith will always ask you this stuff, even with high corruption. i think you should take the relationship with her more... like a free relationship. like in the real world. the german singer nena e.g. had a free relationship with udo lindenberg. while they were together they also fucked with other people... at least that's what i've heard ^^.
maaaaybeee you might like vns more than those typical rpg maker games. something like true love (always a good start if you are into sim-games ^^) or casual romance club. what about shiny days or the all time classic little my maid 8can't remember more right now, sry xD)?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@Drafox that's a valid point, the game really wasn't made for love stuff, male PCs mostly are about the feeling that he can fuck all sorts of creatures (and get fucked sometimes if into that sort of stuff), so there's not much in the ways of commitment from the girls. Ruksana did get a pretty sweet sex scene last update though.

Fun fact: when I did my guide, counting with doubles, there were 135 scenes for males and 127 for females.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@Drafox that's a valid point, the game really wasn't made for love stuff, male PCs mostly are about the feeling that he can fuck all sorts of creatures (and get fucked sometimes if into that sort of stuff), so there's not much in the ways of commitment from the girls. Ruksana did get a pretty sweet sex scene last update though.

Fun fact: when I did my guide, counting with doubles, there were 135 scenes for males and 127 for females.
Really? i don't remember seeing any sort of femdom or bottom thing with male MC, everything seemed pretty mild when compared to the female MC (but then i haven't finish it yet with male protagonist :oops: ).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Really? i don't remember seeing any sort of femdom or bottom thing with male MC, everything seemed pretty mild when compared to the female MC (but then i haven't finish it yet with male protagonist :oops: ).
There are scenes for Carys and Tish were they can peg the MC.

Reactions: Ianuda

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I see, well you misread me I think because I'm not really a close minded dude when it comes to sexual games I survived worse than this and even enjoyed them (but I didn't invest feelings into them that's why) I know it's just a virtual character but even when I had a girlfriend back in university days I fell in love with fictional characters too (too many actually and I used to tell her about it lol maybe it's why we broke up *jk) so it's about immersion, if the main character likes a certain person in game I as a player feel kind of the same. Also I'm a very experienced gamer and I played every single mainstream English sex game and most of the non mainstream ones. ;p
The visual novel that hit me the most was Crescendo (the slutty girl's path) I played it blind and made the right choices and the result was fascinating, ironically the slutty girl ended up having the best romance route I've seen in any game up to date even the purest girls can't best her character

@Drafox
Thanks for the info..Well that's it I'll protect myself from unpleasant surprises from now on by playing this the "free minded non committed way".

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are scenes for Carys and Tish were they can peg the MC.
Interesting. May give it a try later.

By the way, which page is the link for your guide to the sex scenes? (pretty sure i haven't see a lot of then if your count is right).

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Page 76 for the lasted version, I'll probably put a new version with corrections Sunday. And my count is not quite right, since the guide has listed the scenes by participants. But I m pretty sure there are more than a hundred for each sex.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Drafox

crescendo, eh? well i liked yu-no and yume miru kusuri the most :p.
i also have a long list of completed games in that segment, also some japanese ones... maybe thats why im studying japanese studies XD.

i know what ya mean though, the atmosphere is important and a deep bond between the player and the fictional girl doubles the gamingpleasure ^^. thats why i love "dating my daughter" so much, because there you have a kinda step by step relationship with all the benefits and penalties (if done wrong).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes