bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Just as a heads up the newest patch which finally adds the new evil companion should be dropping in the next couple of days.

cmpretow

May 8, 2017
Greetings. Anyone know how i can start the impregnating quest with male character? (i have 47 affection with ruksana and 37 with meredit).

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Greetings. Anyone know how i can start the impregnating quest with male character? (i have 47 affection with ruksana and 37 with meredit).
Affection 17 with Meredith at the start of Act 2, if I'm correct
Vag sex during dungeon fun with Ruksana
redknight00 posted guide not long ago

cmpretow

May 8, 2017
Affection 17 with Meredith at the start of Act 2, if I'm correct
Vag sex during dungeon fun with Ruksana
redknight00 posted guide not long ago
thanks dff. i'm already in act 3 and done that but this isn't stated. i'll see if i can get this guide.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
How do I trigger the FemPC minotaur gangbang? I've become the champ, left, then returned, spoken to the minotaur, nothing happens. Do I have to keep progressing the plot and return later? I just arrived at Laroavia. The guide says it's triggered during Act 1, so I'm a little worried my game is bugged or something.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How do I trigger the FemPC minotaur gangbang? I've become the champ, left, then returned, spoken to the minotaur, nothing happens. Do I have to keep progressing the plot and return later? I just arrived at Laroavia. The guide says it's triggered during Act 1, so I'm a little worried my game is bugged or something.
You need to spare with all minotaurs and then all together, you'll need a spar outfit for that, and finally ask for a different kind of sparring. You may need to go in and out of Summeredge between scenes.

Edit: don't worry about the time limit, all quests except for Oakshire, can be done anytime. When I put the act it means it's from this point forward.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Where is the shrine located?? someone tell im stuck here
Shrine for Tishtyra personal quest is located east from the northernmost Orness map (map with ship), if I remember correctly. It's has remnants of the road at the east side of the map

Adaelyn

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone can tell me how much affection does Carys need for her first scene with male ? I'm at 20 and she just slaps me everytime ...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes