VictorMC

May 2, 2017
Shrine for Tishtyra personal quest is located east from the northernmost Orness map (map with ship), if I remember correctly. It's has remnants of the road at the east side of the map
I still do not find

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone can tell me how much affection does Carys need for her first scene with male ? I'm at 20 and she just slaps me everytime ...
You also need high Moral.
No moral needed for the scene.
Checked again - you need 17 Affection (25 will allow you be more bold) and didn't fail previous attempts (which is also possible only at 17 Affection). "Thank you for opening" also finish the talk with no further development

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone can tell me how much affection does Carys need for her first scene with male ? I'm at 20 and she just slaps me everytime ...
Use this save editor to change corruption and affection, it is really useful:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone have a Fem Noble Pregnant save that hasn't done Club Summeredge, please?
Here is my save from v2.4, you can look some save before the endgame quest... Oh, it's FemTemplar, so text is a bit different, but scene is the same

Last edited:
Reactions: Novacorps

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
You need to spare with all minotaurs and then all together, you'll need a spar outfit for that, and finally ask for a different kind of sparring. You may need to go in and out of Summeredge between scenes.

Edit: don't worry about the time limit, all quests except for Oakshire, can be done anytime. When I put the act it means it's from this point forward.
I bought and equipped the sparring suit even before I attempted the arena, and I ended up fighting minotaurs in the last fight, and then that was it. When I talk to the minotaur, he mentions it's the first time he's lost to a human and that's all, no dialogue options. Left Summeredge and returned to the arena and everything is the same.

Was I not supposed to get the sparring outfit that early? Maybe I'll try again from an earlier save.

Edit: Nope, tried it without getting the sparring suit early, no change. The guide says when I return to the arena after becoming the champ, the minotaur brothers ask to spar, but it's just the one dude with the same dialogue.

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I bought and equipped the sparring suit even before I attempted the arena, and I ended up fighting minotaurs in the last fight, and then that was it. When I talk to the minotaur, he mentions it's the first time he's lost to a human and that's all, no dialogue options. Left Summeredge and returned to the arena and everything is the same.

Was I not supposed to get the sparring outfit that early? Maybe I'll try again from an earlier save.

Edit: Nope, tried it without getting the sparring suit early, no change. The guide says when I return to the arena after becoming the champ, the minotaur brothers ask to spar, but it's just the one dude with the same dialogue.
Save the game and try to use the debug tool, in the description it says to correct gender issues, I never used it but its worth a try.

Reactions: Botman9000

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Are you supposed to get pregnant after the threesome with the Minotaur and his daughter? That whole scene revolved around getting the Female MC pregnant yet when I went back to the castle and slept on the bed, nothing happened.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017

Try to do some quests (or even main-plot quests) and return.

Are you supposed to get pregnant after the threesome with the Minotaur and his daughter? That whole scene revolved around getting the Female MC pregnant yet when I went back to the castle and slept on the bed, nothing happened.
No

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes