gouf

Sep 7, 2017
You cannot get pregnant with orcs.
redknight00 guide:
Eligible fathers are: Paladins from Oakshire, Brothel Clients, Lankin, Ameliandra in Cinkahn, Adel the Witch in Summeredge farmlands, the Minotaur brother in Summeredge and the Wolf in Slink.
Huh, I see. Thanks!

Reactions: COOL_CAT

sy2k

Nov 5, 2017
Use this save editor to change corruption and affection, it is really useful:
How does one use the mvsavefile editor? I've downloaded all the reccomended things like notepad++ and jstools but I can't see any set names or values for affection or corruption and the rpgsaveedit .65 and .63 don't seem to be able to edit those values either

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
You cannot get pregnant with orcs.
redknight00 guide:
Eligible fathers are: Paladins from Oakshire, Brothel Clients, Lankin, Ameliandra in Cinkahn, Adel the Witch in Summeredge farmlands, the Minotaur brother in Summeredge and the Wolf in Slink.
How is Adel the the Witch able to get you pregnant?

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Save the game and try to use the debug tool, in the description it says to correct gender issues, I never used it but its worth a try.
Tried, nothing happened.

Question though, what exactly is supposed to trigger the minotaur brothers fight? To begin with, is there supposed to be more than one minotaur standing to the right? And does corruption matter, because I'm not super corrupt to this point I don't think.

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
Ok, I bought Treasure Map #1 then opened the "green sand between blue water and a wooden statue". Now, where is the fucking treasure in "middle of the desert"?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ok, I bought Treasure Map #1 then opened the "green sand between blue water and a wooden statue". Now, where is the fucking treasure in "middle of the desert"?
In under the palm tree in the Ornesse blood temple.

For minotaurs, it's after you're champion, the three e brothers will appear in the arena and you'll be able to fight them.

Reactions: Mgoptoi

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
Thank you so much! I really do not understand the logic of the game. How in the "middle of the desert" was in the temple? Another example of how PC futa can get pregnant from a witch?
P.S. It is a pity that the treasure turned out to be garbage.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just do her scene as female, it has a 1/5 chance of impregnation (all human father have actually).

As for how it biologically happens, I have no idea how a person with a vagina can impregnate someone with a penis.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
How does one use the mvsavefile editor? I've downloaded all the reccomended things like notepad++ and jstools but I can't see any set names or values for affection or corruption and the rpgsaveedit .65 and .63 don't seem to be able to edit those values either
Using the .65 edition.
Open the save file and click in advanced, click in edit switch and variables, in variables it should give the option to change their corruption and affection.

Jul 5, 2017
Does this game still crash? I might try it out, but considering it was crashing like hell before, I don't know whether to try it. Are there any fixes, to random crashes?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Does this game still crash? I might try it out, but considering it was crashing like hell before, I don't know whether to try it. Are there any fixes, to random crashes?
Didn't encounter any crash, the only game breaking bug that i found was not being able to leave warlock's tower top floor.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
How is Adel the the Witch able to get you pregnant?
With 1/6 or 1/5 chance.

Question though, what exactly is supposed to trigger the minotaur brothers fight? To begin with, is there supposed to be more than one minotaur standing to the right? And does corruption matter, because I'm not super corrupt to this point I don't think.
3x Minotaur fight triggered after being a champion AND starting chapter 2

sy2k

Nov 5, 2017
Using the .65 edition.
Open the save file and click in advanced, click in edit switch and variables, in variables it should give the option to change their corruption and affection.
I've tried with both the .65 and the .63 save editor, but both of them have that option greyed out and I doing something wrong?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I've tried with both the .65 and the .63 save editor, but both of them have that option greyed out and I doing something wrong?
I checked with different versions and it doesnt work with the encrypted one (no idea why).
Try to use the plugin:

sy2k

Nov 5, 2017
I checked with different versions and it doesnt work with the encrypted one (no idea why).
Try to use the plugin:
Hmm the Plugin does work i think, but it was confusing to get around to, thanks for the help. It'd be so much easier if i could get the saveeeditor working

Reactions: COOL_CAT
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes